( search forums )
Secondary weapon selection?
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
G2KT
June 13, 2003, 7:03 am
Since some people dont enjoy the new secondary weapons. Might it be possiable to add a "Check" and "Uncheck" boxes for which secondary weapons the server wants available?

Just an idea i had. [;)]

neverknown
June 13, 2003, 9:51 pm
yesss that would be nice :D

xav
June 13, 2003, 11:22 pm
I agree

dark_skull66
June 14, 2003, 1:29 am
Yes i agree cuz whats the fun of having a pure chain saw massacre match when ppl use that frigin gay over rated Law and the Stubid Pistol! it really pisses me off!

JayBDey
June 14, 2003, 2:19 am
I think it's a good idea.

choco
June 14, 2003, 11:44 am
the law and the pistol take skill to use the chain saw is simply click hold and run..........dont rag on the law

Ta-2
June 14, 2003, 12:07 pm
I hate it already. I play sounds with loud sounds and my ear blows when a guy comes with a chainsaw. Yes a check box, but dont remove it, Let the newbies enjoy it.

n/a
June 14, 2003, 1:30 pm
thanks ta-2

The chainsaw is for neebies. it's sound is killung my nerves and... just hate it

3rd_account
June 14, 2003, 5:35 pm
Great idea.
I always get pissed off by chainsaw-spawncampers, so i do the same thing back and it starts of a freakin chainreaction so everybody spawncamps!!

N1nj@
June 14, 2003, 6:32 pm
(chainsaw killing in air owns!)

anyway, i also agree on the ability to remove the secondary weapon. Becuase right now, if you uncheck secondary weapon, all the secondary will be unable to use.

gi.joe
June 15, 2003, 8:06 am
if you drop your secondary weapon, you are able to pick up another primary in its place.... therfore having 2 loaded steyrs or ak's etc... i like this opeion... basically 2 rounds of continous fire... perfect for some ol fashioned minigunning with 2 loaded cannons.. p.s sec option is good i givit 3 thumbs up