tank
helicopter
apc
jeep
and more...
that is my ideia!

b00stA
June 13, 2003, 6:35 pm
Tell me at least 5 maps where this would be useful + possible.

plskthxbye

Tha Doggfather
June 13, 2003, 6:47 pm
AAAAARGH here we go again...

BManx2000
June 14, 2003, 1:21 am
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO00000000000oooooooooO! NOT ANOTHER VEHICLE TOPIC! NOOOOOOOOOO0000000ooooooO!

dark_skull66
June 14, 2003, 1:24 am
Yea this sounds kewl i like this idea i agreed with it when it was posted about 10 million times on Suggestion Thread

Duke33
June 14, 2003, 6:42 am
The idea seems fine at first, but then we think.............It would require all the maps to beocme bigger, and soldat would lose its DM feel.......it wouldnt have the clsoe, brutal fighting we are used to, but just big maps and conflicts that are far apart....it wouldnt be fun, trust me.....

TheKnightoftheMare
June 14, 2003, 6:49 pm
or t2.

gi.joe
June 15, 2003, 7:56 am
i agree......... for the millionth time vehicles have no place in soldat... the wud jus screw it over

Xaronth
June 24, 2003, 3:40 am
they probably dont, but if somehow they were added, couldnt you just make certain maps just for vehicles like we have specific maps for dm and ctf? i personally dont care about vehicles but just wondering about the map system.

guyman
June 25, 2003, 1:24 am
hmmmmm. vehicles would'nt be very fun in soldat...it's a sidescroll shooter. i mean, c'mon, you're either driving left or right. what COULD be cool is level-dependant vehicles, like a level where it's a big series of ski-lifts or something. or you fight on top of some train or something. that's somethin for you map-makers to think about ;)

GameKnut
June 25, 2003, 4:01 am
How about all you vehicle wanters get together and make a vehicle based game with the Soldat engine? It'd be a lot easier then having to deal with all these vehicle topics. You could make it class-based or something, with tanks, copters, jeeps, etc... It might work...

SpartacuS4X
June 25, 2003, 7:32 pm
Here's an idea: play BF1942. [:D]

Cabal
June 26, 2003, 9:01 am
It seems to me that this topic were created by someone who just suggested vehicles in soldat and right away most people are telling him no way how about everyone who wants vehicles in soldat talk about it in this thread and the ones that dont like it talk about it in another thread and leave these people alone that way we will have constructive ideas in this thread and not just alot of people saying no fu***** way (only my oppinion)

Misse91
June 26, 2003, 9:57 am
Booring no tank, no apc, no helicopter and no jeep![:-bonc01]

Futile
June 26, 2003, 10:30 am
Perhaps an UFO with gigantic LASERBEAMS and ATTRACTORBEAMS, blinking LIGHTS and some equipment for mutilating COWS and a LIGHTSPEED OVERDRIVE, and TELEPORT!

In the UFO I would soar the skies of soldat and burn away millions of acres of wildlife and treasured forests. NO! I would abduct all idiotic vehicle-topics from this forum and MUTILATE them, and their original posters!

Give it a break. We donĀ“t need vehicles in soldat.

mikaelgg50
June 28, 2003, 4:15 pm
[:(!]shut up furtile!!! [:D]vehicles is a [:-censored]ing good ide... tanks, jeeps and motorcyckles...

the jeep can have a atomatic wepon that you stear whit the mouse

in the motorcyckle you have your prim wepon you can shoot whit shoot

muzzmastah
June 28, 2003, 8:34 pm
quote:Originally posted by Futile
Perhaps an UFO with gigantic LASERBEAMS and ATTRACTORBEAMS, blinking LIGHTS and some equipment for mutilating COWS and a LIGHTSPEED OVERDRIVE, and TELEPORT!

In the UFO I would soar the skies of soldat and burn away millions of acres of wildlife and treasured forests. NO! I would abduct all idiotic vehicle-topics from this forum and MUTILATE them, and their original posters!

LOL

I have a small problem with vehicles in soldat: They would OWN. I don't mean they would be fun. They would be so good that no one would want to play on foot. And anyway, with a bunch of jeeps and tanks moving around the map, wouldn't they bump into each other? Helicopters are a little bit better, but they would have to be weak enough to still provide some incentive for being a foot soldier.

mikaelgg50
July 1, 2003, 3:28 pm
EvilLaugh are you on drugs or what???

GF
July 1, 2003, 3:37 pm
i think vehicles are not important
there must be lights or higher resulotions

but maybe

you don't have post that you want a submarine
thats crazy [:-crazy]

mikaelgg50
July 1, 2003, 4:01 pm