( search forums )
The Evil MapPack
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - New Maps
EvilLaugh
June 15, 2003, 6:20 pm
Because I am really tired of waiting for everyone to do there entries for this map pack, I'm going to take a few of my fave's and make my own spiffy map pack to keep all you people ready for the offical one.

No doubt, i'll be emailing one or two of you. So if an email with my name comes up, expect it to be about this.
i'll host it off my website thing too.

EDIT: Clean thread up please,
here is the download
http://mysite.freeserve.com/RightstepPics/EvilMapPack.zip

bb_vb
June 16, 2003, 6:49 am
Yep, you can use mine, no probs.

EvilLaugh
June 16, 2003, 10:28 am
A list of those that are left

ada89
Carsten
Evolution
Nate
SV|Cbble

Seems like the map pack is going ahead so far
Link will be up asap

All maps in the pack will end in (EMP) so that people know they are from this pack. Just means that all you lot will still have to download the pack regardless ^_^

EvilLaugh
June 16, 2003, 11:09 am
oops

EvilLaugh
June 16, 2003, 11:11 am
I've had to take Cbble's out for the fact that its broken someway :(
I tried the update just and its broken. it's not being implemented into the final pack now. Sorry Cbble

n/a
June 16, 2003, 2:09 pm
take my map.

enjoyincubus
June 16, 2003, 4:15 pm
Canyon Crusade was originally going to be an official 1.1.4 map. Don't know what happened with that idea, but it would be a good map pack map.

Anyway, you guys can now submit your maps for the map pack. Look at the sticky at the top of this forum for info on how to do that. Have fun.

Enjoy

CbbLe
June 16, 2003, 7:12 pm
que? mine's broken? I have improved version of it which havent been uploaded yet if u still want it.

Anyway, what's broken on it? I haven't found anything...plz tell so I can fix it.

EvilLaugh
June 16, 2003, 7:36 pm
The fact it gives me an Access violation when i start it up. Give me the improved version without the proberly and its in. I'm not going to wait long either. So make sure your quick to post it. You have till everyone gives the ok :P
(IE, Ada89, Evo, Mr Meat Shield and Nate)

enjoyincubus
June 16, 2003, 7:51 pm
Cbble did ya use any custom scenery in your map? I think theres a MAJOR custom scenery problem with 1.1.4...I had big problems trying to make a map with it for 1.1.4. It works fine for me, but not for anyone else...so maybe theres a bug that is terrible...;)

Enjoy

EvilLaugh
June 17, 2003, 12:41 am
He didn't in that map. I tried a lot of stuff to try and rememdy it but to no avail

CbbLe
June 17, 2003, 1:41 pm
I haven't changed any scenery...everything is original...I send the map to you tonight.....Just noticed it doesn't work anymore in this version..if you know why plz help...it worked fine for 1.1.3 and I haven't changed anything on that version.

EvilLaugh
June 17, 2003, 7:22 pm
Send an updated version to me through this
will be easier

CbbLe
June 17, 2003, 9:24 pm
haven't got it to work yet...this version ahs messed it up in someway

EvilLaugh
June 18, 2003, 4:37 pm
Right, its being hosted now. I'm not waiting around for anyone else.

download is here. Any problems tell me
http://mysite.freeserve.com/RightstepPics/EvilMapPack.zip

sauron_the_deceiver
June 19, 2003, 2:37 pm
Just got it. Lotsa lovely new maps. BRB with opinions.

Retribution
June 19, 2003, 2:51 pm
These maps are really good I installed them and then played a bot game with all the CTF ones since they are the only games I play ^^.And they all rock

EvilLaugh
June 19, 2003, 9:54 pm
:O!
Really need to get more publicity for this...

Mylus
June 20, 2003, 3:32 pm
I am a newbie on maps, but where do I place it in? Where do I put the maps out?

EvilLaugh
June 20, 2003, 11:24 pm
Read the readme, it says unzip all the files to the soldat directory, no where else

EvilLaugh
June 21, 2003, 7:02 pm
Im trying to think of a way to get loads of people to host and play these maps... But I dunno if the thread would just be moved straight away.....
Any ideas would be great..

Misse91
June 25, 2003, 1:02 am
i'm downloading [:D]

Misse91
June 25, 2003, 1:02 am
Yeah nice maps [:-x]