( search forums )
Game Improvements #1
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
tilight
June 15, 2003, 9:33 pm
Here are some great ideas:
[^]

1) Make the game screen not move when your in the [ESC] menu, because it can be confusing when your moving your mouse to Exit the game and it moves the game screen too.

2) Add a console

3) Make an option so that when you die / respawn the Weapons menu doesnt come up.

4) Take off the registering stuff, thats what makes games bad.

Duke33
June 15, 2003, 9:43 pm
Okay......for:
1)Its never bother me. How is it confusing? Why does it matter? Your exiting the damn game anyway...

2) Definatly. Theres already a thread on this i beleive.

3) Man, just click outside of the weapon selection box. It will give you all of your weapons that you select before. For example me. I usually use the barret and the chainsaw, or the LAW. So, at the beginning of the game i will select those, and i will just click out of the box for the rest of the game...

4) What the hell are you talking about? Michal makes the bloody game, he might as well get compensation. Anyway, you still have the majority of the the options unregistered, the only inconvienience is clicking 'OK' on the popup.....i fail to see how that makes a game bad.

Connection Problem
June 17, 2003, 5:37 am
hey,

i feel the need to point out: not only is this probably the best made pice of nag-ware i've ever used, it's only a 1-2 second delay!! that's a lot shorter than the usual 10-20, and very tasteful.