( search forums )
Bugs & Fixes
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
TomPenny
June 16, 2003, 12:29 am
1. Sniper is to acurate and fast reloading (1.1.3 is the best for sniper usage)

2. Styr reloads to fast and its to powerfull (5hits and you are dead)

3. The paratruper [:-censored] in Bunker is sick, it only kills u.

4. LAW(new weapon) takes to much time to reload maybe short it to 8-10s.

5. Anti-Lag? what anti-lag?! Nothing changed

6. Put a check box 4 in options which will indicate which secondary can be disabled (some dont like SAW)

7. The knife thingy is totaly cool but maybe put a option that u can throw it.

8. LAW has some bugs u can shoot in the air with it!

9. M79 lost power... the range is to small fix that.

10. Maybe put like 2 secondarys in a soldier, cose in CTF the players live longer and they need some [:-censored] to fight with!

BManx2000
June 16, 2003, 1:04 am
I'm not even going to dignify this with an argument...

xXShavoXx
June 16, 2003, 1:37 am
Yeah, from what I gathered, it seems as though you have stolen ideas that others have previously discussed and you have problems with things that don't need fixed. Now, lets discuss your proposals, shall we?

1. No
2. Nope
3. Nah
4. HELL NO!
5. No sh1t
6. No need
7. Nah ( & think of your own ideas)
8. NO SH1T (again)
9. uh...
10. ...

bah.

TomPenny
June 16, 2003, 7:52 am
Oh and xXShavoXx...
Erm.. who actuly asked you to reply?
Isnt this for the game developers?
To make the game better, with more features?
This shows how you really dont know me, and it offends me.
Just dont let me see xXShavoXx nick in the game!
Cose if i do... you're goin down..
and.. if u got time for a 1vs1.. hop on to quakenet.org (IRC) #blindfaith
and we can play DM to 15... so it will be QUICK!
if i win u shut the f.u.c.k up next time and if you win, you wont see my post on this forum again?!
What do you think..are you the man for the job? Or are you just a lame [:-censored] who nags everybody here..
and you still dont have a clue how to play the game. I would really want to see you preform!
See you?
-----------
Stay up pleya :P

TomPenny
June 16, 2003, 2:39 pm
Oh nice... and u are? Mister aka?
Oh sorry cose i try to make things better...
No i dont think im his right hand...
And no i didnt get the mail back...
And im 17 years old...
anything else? I finaly got it, only pozers are active on this forum!
The real game lovers arent active cose they try to make it on the outside.
Did u ever play soldat in your life? Oh ofcourse you did.. i saw a guy runing around screaming IR BABOON!
Pathetic... really i feal sorry for you. Ill donate a buck into your criple fund..
Bye now.. enjoy and put a burning candle in your ass.. im out of here!
Oh and... Stay up pleya :P

xXShavoXx
June 16, 2003, 3:51 pm
quote:Originally posted by TomPenny
Oh nice... and u are? Mister aka?
Oh sorry cose i try to make things better...
No i dont think im his right hand...
And no i didnt get the mail back...
And im 17 years old...
anything else? I finaly got it, only pozers are active on this forum!
The real game lovers arent active cose they try to make it on the outside.
Did u ever play soldat in your life? Oh ofcourse you did.. i saw a guy runing around screaming IR BABOON!
Pathetic... really i feal sorry for you. Ill donate a buck into your criple fund..
Bye now.. enjoy and put a burning candle in your ass.. im out of here!
Oh and... Stay up pleya :P

dna.styx: close this thread... [:-banghead]

wormdundee
June 17, 2003, 12:51 am
wow, what a moron, i wonder if he realizes that hes arguing with a moderator who could very easily ban him and/or do many other unpleasant things to him, i'll just say, most of what you (tompenny) said up there was either stupid and/or already said, for instance the knife thing (already said) check-box for secondaries (already said), most of the other things make no sense and make it seem like you dont know what your talking about, which i'm quite sure is the case here
quote:If you made half of my work promoting Soldat all over, soldat would be played more than Quake!

wtf is this about? whatever "work" you've done couldnt have been much as noone else knew who the hell you were before you came to the forums

and this quote:Like Outy had/has in hes game nick.. Ph34r biatch is obviously an attempt to impress us with his knowledge of the soldat world, hate to tell ya bud it didnt work
quote:And dont you spread you anger on people who want to help, isnt help wanted around here?
Acording to you.. it isnt! now really, think about what you just said, we just told you that whatever you said up there was no help at all because
1.some of it was said before
2.some of it you had no idea what you were talking about
3.and finally, the rest never even had a chance of being implemented..EVER

one last thing, WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!!?! you think you can just come in here as a newish person to the forums and tell us what to do and get pissed when we dont agree? i dont really think so, i believe that the forum vets have maybe just a little weensy bit more experience than you in the forums and they know whats acceptable, obviously you dont....so um..shut up unless you actually have something useful to say

enjoyincubus
June 17, 2003, 4:23 am
Hehe, don't worry, he's under the scope now. Too bad I'm too weak to pull the trigger. Maybe DNA.styx will walk over here and do it for me...FFS, dude, you are just one voice that will not be heard. Maybe you had some ideas, but if you don't present politely, you can get the [:-censored] out of here. I don't care who you think you are or what you think you can do. "Oh, with these suggestions, this will be better than Quake!" FFS, Quake had advertisements in every [:-censored]ing computer-related magazine. Quake was televised because it, along with Doom, revolutionized First Person Shooters. And you think that a little shareware game (not dissing on my favorite game here or anything) could do better than one of the greatest games and most anticipated games of all time? No. I have TONS of friends who take a look at this game, and say "wtf, it's 2D! Hell no." It just will never go over the top. It may do well. Go back to February, and it was at it's peak, with over 45 people on here at once.

I'm glad that you won't be visiting again. If you are a real baby, you'd not come back again. But then again, only a baby would crawl back after they leave. Admit your mistakes, look stupid, and maybe we'll accept you back. But it looks like a lose-lose situation to me...

Enjoy

TomPenny
June 17, 2003, 11:09 am
WormDunDee
- so um..shut up unless you actually have something useful to say
SAME TO YOU BOB!

Enjoyincubus
-Admit your mistakes, look stupid, and maybe we'll accept you back.
WHAT DID I DO WRONG IN THE FIRST PLACE?
cose i posted after i mailed Michal?
I hope that you all dont think i hate u, but i wont take [:-censored] form someone who doesnt know me!
I didnt want to start the fight, you all did... you all turned agains me! Now its my turn!
Whatch out! I mean it

Tha Doggfather
June 17, 2003, 1:03 pm
"watch out, i mean it" lol
shaking in my boots here!

TTrooper3
June 17, 2003, 9:29 pm
TomPenny, a guy more expensive than his name. [:-piggy]
Get a brain or get away from here.