( search forums )
LAW suggestion
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
PuMa
June 16, 2003, 11:40 am
Ya... When firing, the LAW should be placed on your shoulder. (so it gets placed on your shoulder when you crouch with it, or lie down)

I think it would look much better that way.

NuZZ
June 17, 2003, 8:02 am
yeap, i was gonna post a topic on view, needs 2 be like 3/4 of the berret when crouched and when prone...

choco
June 17, 2003, 8:42 am
i believe that the steyr aug and law should have a maximum zoom of the barret when crouched that would make things realictic and make ppl use automatics a little more

F842
June 17, 2003, 7:11 pm
the steyr with zoom???? can you not imagine the carnage???? It would be a massacre. the barrat works because it has one shot and then a huge load time. a stream of accurate long range shots would be devastating. too devastating.

PuMa
June 18, 2003, 12:13 pm
Ok, I meant that too. I mean to say they would be cheap and pointless. The barrets main advantage is the zoom, why give it to all the gunz?

muzzmastah
June 18, 2003, 6:54 pm
Maybe not to all the guns, maybe just to the AUG... and not a big zoom.

Soul Reaver
June 18, 2003, 6:55 pm
Ya that would be cool I guess, Im not much of a Law fan though.

Duke33
June 19, 2003, 12:51 am
Look, i think the guy is saying a zoom but not an increase of accuracy. If that is the case, then that is supremly pointless, b/c as Puma said, who wants a zoom on a close combat weapon. Anyway, i think that there should be 3/4 of the zoom you get for barret, but only in crouching and not in proning---this b/c when I do my trippy moves in midair i dont want to be disorientated with a sudden zoom.

3rd_account
June 20, 2003, 2:03 am
Why mess with perfection? Everything is fine the way they are.

PuMa
June 20, 2003, 11:38 am
Its "fine" yes, but it could be "better"

Remember, this is just a suggestions forum. If Micheal doesn't like it, he wont do it. Its up to him.

m1nt ch3w
June 20, 2003, 11:41 am
but the LAW isnt fine the way it is....it needs some zoom. 3/4 of barret sounds ok to me.

Leo Da Lunerfox
June 20, 2003, 8:03 pm
i think the law should have a bigger blast radius since it IS an armor type weapon, now i think the law is simply a long range M79 with real slow reload, why would anyone use a slower, but not stronger version of the M79? and i agree on the zoom for the LAW, it would make it better