( search forums )
forums.networkchaos
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
snappy10
June 18, 2003, 9:07 pm
i was playing on this server and when i joined it was 5 to 2 in score i joined the red team which had 2 as the score. i scored 2 and they scored 1 and they had our flag and were about to score i was right next to there flag about to take it when i got kicked and banned. for no reason. was not talking or anything. i did have a blank name like i do sometimes cuz im to lazy to fill in the name when my soldat loads up. what im wondering is why the admin for this server banned me.

N1nj@
June 18, 2003, 10:21 pm
they just ban you or ping kicked you?

EvilLaugh
June 18, 2003, 10:52 pm
Ive also seems another server nazi just kick me off a server for no good reason other than i was doing well

DNA.styx
June 18, 2003, 11:49 pm
snappy: how about this for a radical thought? Post your question to http://forums.networkchaos.com/ >:-)

You Are Retards
June 19, 2003, 12:10 am
this [:-censored] happens a lot guys. you have to deal with it.

kevith
June 19, 2003, 12:28 am
Their forums are kinda weird... lots of seemingly random information. Judging by their SOLDAT comments, it sounds like you were too good for them.

mr_bob
June 19, 2003, 1:02 am
hey just a lil bragging but i cant be banned my ips always changes the only time i can be banned is for that session so but if i disconnect and reconnect i can always rejoin no matter what

N1nj@
June 19, 2003, 1:34 am
why is that

mr_bob
June 19, 2003, 2:19 am
my ip changes every time i log on i have aol bradband and they dont use static addressing thet use dynamic dhcp its kinda kool

snappy10
June 20, 2003, 4:04 am
dna i went there right after i got banned and it was to confusing so i left lol

N1nj@
June 20, 2003, 1:56 pm
i hate aol, lol. Is it good?

Meandor
June 20, 2003, 2:43 pm
i tried aol and my pc got [:-censored]ed up cause when i was offline that dumb thing kept trying to open but it wouldn't cause my connection was closed and so it slowed my pc a lot (like i couldn't open a folder -_-). maybe it's just me, but when i uninstalled everything worked fine

btw - acmlm (networkchaos's board) are too good! but i have no clue how to get one (look in faq "how can i get an acmlm board?" and you'll get why) has anyone a link to dl?

mak89gt
June 20, 2003, 6:32 pm
try asking one of the forum members of that forum