( search forums )
I NEED A CLAN
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Clan Recruitment
madcowdisease
November 3, 2002, 12:32 am
im looking for a clan my msn is andrew91723@hotmail.com and my aim name is tressaismybaby and my yahoo name is CaliGuya626
i am a pretty good player and im looking to get in clan now! [:P]

Psyl3ntShad0w
November 3, 2002, 1:52 am
how good are you? post something like soldatstriker :) that'll help

madcowdisease
November 3, 2002, 2:22 am
im good enough to be in a clan thats all i know

MrKhan
November 3, 2002, 2:34 am
allright , we'll see that

Wampyr
November 3, 2002, 6:46 am
cow is in S:S now or whatever that sniper clan is... iw as playin with that clan tongight

MrKhan
November 3, 2002, 2:15 pm
if SS reqruited him its a waste of time , but I still wanna show him how good he is against me

madcowdisease
November 4, 2002, 12:03 am
dude im so tired of u MrKhan you go around on forums talkin **** and acting so big you need to shut up please i got in s:s cuz of skill not cuz i suck now stop thinking your so better than eveeryone and get over yourself

SoldatStriker
November 4, 2002, 1:31 am
quote:Originally posted by madcowdisease
dude im so tired of u MrKhan you go around on forums talkin **** and acting so big you need to shut up please i got in s:s cuz of skill not cuz i suck now stop thinking your so better than eveeryone and get over yourself

Whoa there buddy, MrKhan hasn't meant to offend you, but since he's a duelist he's always looking for people to play against one on one. You should be honored that he singled you out. With the other 200.

Seriously though, at least check the dates of those posts. And, if you have been reading his posts, you would know that he's given up all that crap, but, would still like to go against people 1v1.

Besides that, look at your argument. MrKhan only said that it was a waste of time to him because he was considering you for his clan, and, if you're already in one, there'd be no point for him to try you out.

One more thing, if you've ever played Street Fighter, you should at least consider Akuma(Known in Japan as Gouki) when reading MrKhan's posts. They are very similiar with their ways, but neither of them is evil. They just both seek to become better. Plus, their arrogance is about the same. Not only that, MrKhan can also do the Raging Demon(he did it to me right after I performed a Super Taunt.). Of all that said, what's most important in their similiarities is that they respect their opponents. Layman's Terms: Although arrogant, MrKhan has not called you a poo poo head or said you suck. So basically you're getting mad over nothing.

Wampyr
November 4, 2002, 3:12 am
yeah... i felt the same way bout khan when i first got on, but he is pretty cool now that i have gotten to know him a lil more

madcowdisease
November 4, 2002, 3:56 am
nah on forums he hasnt on msn he did. btw im in gr grim reapers now lol we have mirc channel #grim on etg come idle!!!!!

madcowdisease
November 4, 2002, 4:19 am
the reason i did was beause people in {S:S} were never around! i talk to gr clan alot

Nice guy with a gun
November 4, 2002, 6:26 am
the reason i did was beause people in {S:S} were never around! i talk to gr clan alot

afaik, i'm one of the most active S:S members. ever since the afk mob has taken over gamespace ctf and dm servers, i have moved to dnagames ctf. ask striker (MVP!), he's seen me around.

madcowdisease
November 4, 2002, 6:59 am
cool

nfsmerc
November 4, 2002, 7:01 am
i'm usually on Gamespace CTF/DM or DNAGames.net MINI CTF if u wanna find me

-{S:S}-nfsmerc

MrKhan
November 4, 2002, 7:12 am
look guys , look at my signature i have add'ed a little text from it basicly means , those who know me is cool the rest can f*** off , and the most may know Im not that big of an ego

madcowdisease
November 4, 2002, 7:15 am
as soon as u get the chance to play me your going down :P

MrKhan
November 4, 2002, 7:17 am
haha , sure thing my mate sure thing =)

madcowdisease
November 4, 2002, 7:19 am
=)

SoldatStriker
November 4, 2002, 3:04 pm
Man, that's some shady loyalties, switching clans within the week. You'd think that you would have waited a day or contacted SS before going AWOL. (To all nonmilitary personel, AWOL stands for Absent With Out Leave. Let's go get those Soldats fed! Cook!) How the heck is any clan supposed to last with members jumping in and out? Ah well, I understand.

As for MrKhan, I suggest you take him seriously. When I first played him he was nothing but cannon fodder, but nowadays he's headed straight for Snipesville. I'm still waiting for a retryout from MrKhan. I played drunk during the first one...

madcowdisease
November 4, 2002, 8:51 pm
thats your opion my opion is if u get a chance to be with better clan TAKE IT! :P

Wampyr
November 4, 2002, 10:52 pm
nah... dont take it..... stick w/ the original guys, cause... (like in the ghost recon clan i have) if u go awol... your gaming life will be over... we hunt peps down til they leave rooms when we enter (dont have clan on soldat, so i dunno if i will do that here)

you should remain loyal til your clan boots ya out (which most wont due unless you are a total P.O.S.)

SoldatStriker
November 5, 2002, 2:35 am
thats your opion my opion is if u get a chance to be with better clan TAKE IT! :P

Damn, if that's your opinion, sure, I respect that, but my opinion is that it reflects either inexperience or lack of loyalty. If you're always fighting for yourself, are you ever really in a clan?

sauron_the_deceiver
November 18, 2002, 10:32 pm
well i think that unless you are hated or really really sure then should never leave your clan. you have friends in a clan, and they know whether to listen to you in a fight or not. you never know, that crappy little clan you are in now may one day aspire to whoop MrKhan. Well maybe...

BTW i am lookin for a clan, have you seen one?