( search forums )
Best secondary weapon?
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Knuckles
June 21, 2003, 10:22 am
Well, coolest is combat knife but the weapon that is better killing is chainsaw I think.[:-hot]

b00stA
June 21, 2003, 10:59 am
I always take LAW in team games.
Otherwise with realistic mode I usually use the USSOCOM.

Hrm..

that fuking sniper
June 21, 2003, 11:10 am
Socom, for enything and everything, its there for enyone to use, its fast, has short reload, and can kill in the right hands.....

Antaheim
June 21, 2003, 12:48 pm
I use the LAW most of the time, [:-idea] but i might start using the Socom.
It's quite handy now n then

N1nj@
June 21, 2003, 1:39 pm
socom all the way man.

NightCabbage
June 21, 2003, 2:09 pm
SOCOM POWA!!!!!!!!!!

=D

[IMAGE]

Smith
June 21, 2003, 3:46 pm
SOCOM for me [:-bonc01]

Duke33
June 21, 2003, 3:47 pm
God save us all [:D]. Na, i usually have the LAW, using a one hit policy (i have good aim, hit with it first go, then drop it). I use the chainsaw for fun, but not when im serious. IFyour good with it its funs to annoy people with though. The SOCOM owns, but i havent used it yet in a week or so, becuase ive been trying and testing all the others. For the knife, it sucks and it doesnt even look as cool as the chainsaw.

n/a
June 21, 2003, 9:45 pm
socom

wormdundee
June 21, 2003, 10:32 pm
i use the LAW a lot, although sometimes i choose the socom, i dont use the chainsaw because it isnt really that good of a weapon, against a sniper its useless, i dont use combat knife because frankly, it looks demented

enjoyincubus
June 22, 2003, 12:03 am
SOCOM is the favorite (it seems) among vets, while chainsaw is the #1 favorite weapon among n00bs...imagine that! ;)

I like the chainsaw....J/K!

It's the USSOCOM for me! ;)

Enjoy

EvilLaugh
June 22, 2003, 1:24 am
Socom

mak89gt
June 22, 2003, 2:15 am
Socom for me 2

xXShavoXx
June 22, 2003, 3:24 am
same here :)

NightCabbage
June 22, 2003, 12:09 pm
ROFLMAO!

enjoy is fully right, lol

USSOCOM is the weapon for vets! yay!

So all you animals beware!

lol

ahem, yes... pun... :P

SpartacuS4X
June 22, 2003, 7:51 pm
Chainsaw or USSOCOM.

Mad Frog
June 22, 2003, 7:54 pm
Law.
Sometimes Chainsaw if my enemies use it.

dark_skull66
June 22, 2003, 9:25 pm
CHAIN SAW FOO

Social Poison
June 22, 2003, 9:30 pm
I'm use the SPAS most of the time... and since you can interrupt it's reload a lot easier in this version the USSOCOM is pretty pointless (for me). So I stick with the LAW for the most part.

though I do tend to use the USSOCOM in real battles.

that fuking sniper
June 22, 2003, 10:58 pm
Man, if my enemies use chainsaw I just laugh at them and still use socom, I have whitnessed stupidity beyond explaination since 1.1.4, people chase me with the saw, and im kicking their ass with the socom, 3 seconds pass by and I kill them, then they respawn, get the chainsaw again, do the same trick and die the same way....pathetic.........

Duke33
June 23, 2003, 1:31 am
I know. Well, as i said, the chainsaw is very fun to use (mauling dead bodies is good too [:D]), but it doesnt get you tons of points, cos your dying so much. I notice that not many people here have said LAW? Its pretty good, and usually ill use it, drop it, and then get a spas or MP5 or something off a dead guy. Anyway, of course the SOCOM owns, its the only long range (relativly) secondary with a nice reload time. Its pretty much like a primary.....

AquaShyGuy
June 23, 2003, 7:08 pm
LAW

muzzmastah
June 24, 2003, 1:20 am
Ya, SOCOM does own. I've been using the LAW for a while just because I've been too friggin lazy to switch it, but the SOCOM is by far the best. Gonna go switch it now...

Aspa
June 24, 2003, 2:55 am
If there's lots of people and confusion, and you are a good dodger, you can use your fists and beat weapons out of your enemies hands, pick it up and shoot him with it. That's so frikkin cool there should be some special message, like double kill.

Nohbdy
June 24, 2003, 4:31 am
I use the law when i play against a chainsaw guy because you just crouch and stand still while hes runnin at you and then like two seconds before he reaches you, you blow him away. and if there is a sniper around proning on top of a ledge you can just go right under him and shoot the ledge with law and then pull out m79 or barret and kill them easy because they are pushed into the air and loose their aim. But in the end the socom rules over all

Mad Frog
June 24, 2003, 8:57 am
Guys, i was using LAW but then i tried Socom and it RuleZZZ!!

Futile
June 24, 2003, 10:49 am
I like to use the LAW, since I´m good at doing cool mid-air assaults with it. Its an easy combo that really kicks-ass. Run for a ledge, throwing nades just around the "corner" so they roll down the hill, clearing any close by soldiers that would shoot you in the back when jumping over him. While throwing your ´nades, if anything comes up against you, empty a mag or two in it. By now you have reached the cliff-end press Q for secondary. Jump. Or roll. Both is good but in different situations. Press X to lie down in mid-air and blast anything moving about. OR, if there is no one below you, and you don´t want to get caught in the valley or whatever, use the LAW to rocketjump yourself away. Change weapon and hit the ground running.

It kicks!

But, if your good with ´nades and m79, the USSOCOM is a far better choise. This combination is by far the deadliest, and works just as nice as the LAW/D-eagle/´nades.