( search forums )
Attackers And Defenders Infaltration MAP
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - New Maps
NuZZ
June 26, 2003, 2:01 pm
I have created a new map, Attackers and defenders.... You are either RED or BLUE and blue defend there flag(Your normal infaltration). Each team has a Statue in defence mode or attack depending what team you are on. It has a hilly arena with horizontal play.

In-Game Screenshot:Download Attachment: [IMAGE] attackersbase.JPG12.52 KB
In-game Screenshot:Download Attachment: [IMAGE] Defendersbase.JPG13.59 KB

That is my map hope you enjoy...[:D]

DeafBox
December 10, 2003, 2:44 am
lolz u made a map and no1 commented on it...
i shall dl it and tell ya wat i think
(yes i know this is an old topic)

Aquarius
December 10, 2003, 7:58 am
Please, show us some screenshot with overall view.

eyic
December 10, 2003, 9:23 am
so so old...

peemonkey
December 11, 2003, 2:01 am
im sorry nuzz, but i dont like it. put guess what! im from the future of when you made this post! youve gotten a bit better! haza!

Dathker
December 11, 2003, 3:04 am
i think what i see looks pretty cool

NuZZ
December 11, 2003, 5:51 am
hahaha yo ubrought this little bugger back ey? i thought i did get replys... :(
I am better :D ? Thank you ... I personaly liked this map.. anyway ty
(overview lol :( its too big 4 it and im to olay lately)
i made a new inf map lol :D yes and it has to do with an "Installment". Or thats just the name, maybe posting up soon.
(what happened to map contest of week?)

eyic
December 11, 2003, 8:31 am
Nuzz I think you deserve some flaming because of the way u flamed people about their maps....

DeafBox
December 11, 2003, 8:37 am
The only reason i found this thread, was because i was lookin for his hyped beyond all belief "Church" map. I found it but the link didnt wrk... So ive been gettin all his other maps... (not that ive had the chance to play them)

villekallio
December 11, 2003, 8:39 am
[sarcasm]
NuZZ can you do [:-censored]ing better!? You suck arse i am not going to download your map!! It looks [:-censored]! Btw look for my super duper extra cool map mod hupa dupa. I am releasing it soon
[/sarcasm]

Lol. Great map. :P

NuZZ
December 12, 2003, 7:18 am
Some fag nigga horse sht boi rat kunt boi boyah boi: Man this map sucks BALLS, omg... Can you make a better map? Whats that sht neer front? Did yowr momma die there or some unco [:-censored] nigga?
And fuk all the mods u do man, they suk so much babies get hi on it!
:D
NuZZ: :D :D :D :D :D True... :(

villekallio
December 12, 2003, 7:54 am
Was that sarcasm or what?

LiL_FuKa
December 12, 2003, 12:48 pm
Looks like the game play would be pretty nifty.. But the poly's look a bit boring, and there's virtually no scenery! Since you brag so much about your "skills" and flame other people NuZZ, I expected a bit more from you. Oh and English is your first language, learn how to spell.

NuZZ
December 12, 2003, 10:40 pm
lol
I made this like last year dude... I was a rookie mapper.
I dont try to flame other peoples maps. But, its just they think they can make a good one but then you just get pissed off and need to let it out... Cus some are just so DUMB. See scrap brain... Ugghh, i went to trouble to download, and take a screenshot + chnage texture :D. But i still said it sucked, cus everyone els was... You need to feel the moment...