( search forums )
A New GAme Mode!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
Nikolos
June 27, 2003, 4:05 am
I've got an interesting idea for a new game mode for Soldat! Ok How about a new way to play survival mode! maybe called Living vs. Dead? It starts out as a regular survival deathmatch only once a player dies they become a zombie and start killing the still living players[:P]! And the last player to become a zombie is the winner!

So... how about it?

Guil
June 27, 2003, 4:09 am
This is the same thing like the Alien Tag in Alien VS predator and yup, could be nice.

Duke33
June 27, 2003, 4:26 am
hmm, not a bad idea. Perhpas seen as silly but might be fun. But how about once the person is dead, itll show them strapping bombs to themselves and once they hit someone they blow up. Their health will be half of what it is normally, and if they die the second time then they blow up, dead forever. This way it would more true to survival, ie, you die you are out forever, but this time you have a second chance to kill someone....Also, when the person is strapping on the bombs they cannot be hurt and for about a half second after they would be invincible. Anyway, might be fun. Also, should the people with the explosives move aliitle slower?

And btw, to everyone out there,my suggestion has nothing to do with the terriost attacks and please do not make references to that. Its jsut an idea i got from Donkey Kong Racing or some other game i played a very long time ago...wasent it that? Like you turned into a bomb on wheels or something? I forget, been such a long time....

Phazon
June 27, 2003, 5:34 am
that would be mario kart ;p you become a bomb in battle mode when you die.

I like the idea except for the bomb part though.... you should like die and regenerate in a few seconds....

xXShavoXx
June 27, 2003, 7:07 am
Sounds kinda like Survival mode without having to sit out. Seems pretty cool. I don't see anything wrong with it :)

Social Poison
June 27, 2003, 7:38 am
I see it like Shavo. It could even be set to change your skin color to green or something :D

NuZZ
June 28, 2003, 8:07 am
Yeah, you die, U turn into a suicide bomber, u go and kamakazi into someone, you die, and you are dead for good, then who ever is not a bomb zombie, wins the match, than the match is ended, and restart as your normal self(when zombie maybe change the skin colour and give the blood effect on ya clothes , but have full health just dif appearance and ability to explode on some1)...(and you don't have a gun, that would just be making you twice as powerful, but a gun would be essential considering zombies eat brains therefor they have the knowledg to pick up a shotgun of berret or what ever the hell the gun may be and shoot everyone, avoiding to touch them if want extra kills, and when start as bomb Zombie you do not have any weapones........ I have typed way to much today... I posted a Night Time and Daytime/anytime(Light Effect) topic, might be a good idea to take a look... http://archive.forums.soldat.pl/topic.php?topic_id=5033

NuZZ
June 28, 2003, 8:10 am
Oh and i forgot to mension, GOOD IDEA KEEP IT UP GUYS!!

IDF-RIPsta
June 28, 2003, 3:46 pm
Good idea, it would add new 'life' to the unused survival mode.

Hmm, notice that only new forum members suggest new ideas, why is that?

Ninja287
June 29, 2003, 1:42 am
I like the idea, but I don't think the zombies should have bombs.

Remember in Metal Slug ( i think it was Metal Slug 2 or 3 ) when you turned into a zombie?
You kill the enemy by explosively vomiting a stream of acidic blood and mucus!
If you hit them with the blood, they turn into zombies too!

Hmmm, actually, I can see this mode being pretty cool... :)