( search forums )
Ninja rope
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
Cr4cK
July 1, 2003, 11:32 pm
An Ninja rope! that would be cool if u have 0% on the Jet pacK
and ull look like this guy --->[:-batman] (and there should be an option in the server options caleld No ninja rope)

Tha Doggfather
July 2, 2003, 12:14 am
you know what would be cool?! a search option for the forum... oh man that would rock, imagine: not making a post about something that has been said before, not pissing everybody else off again... just imagine.

[:-banghead][:-banghead][:-banghead]

TomPenny
July 2, 2003, 10:32 am
yea :) seen this before

morpheus
July 2, 2003, 10:55 am
yeah and imagine this: someone not actually bitching about an idea that's been mentioned before. what a friggin concept! instead, they read the title to the topic, and if they've read it before, they just go on by without wasting they're time to whine and complain that it's been posted before. and then it doesn't waste my time, making me think that someone actually had something to say that was on topic instead of just another stupid childish complaint.

Tha Doggfather
July 2, 2003, 11:43 am
yeah youre right we should give em some slack so they dont learn anything and do this OVER and OVER again...

IDF-RIPsta
July 2, 2003, 11:46 am
Maybe if it were empty, with no replies, they would understand it too.

IDF-RIPsta
July 2, 2003, 12:41 pm
My point exactly, you should encourage newcomers not attack them.

Cr4cK
July 2, 2003, 5:01 pm
yea me to im whit u guys! :D

kkkman
July 8, 2003, 4:48 am
Ninja rope? Watching a little too many japanese movies? Who'd have thought that it is customary for every german soldier to be carrying not just any rope. BUT A NINJA ROPE!

[xx(][xx(][xx(]

x-sane
July 8, 2003, 6:20 am
Ok i know i have no stars and every thing but i wanted to post so im gonna be a sheep and agree with everyone else about the winging, but don't stop posting because of me i'm just bored

Duke33
July 8, 2003, 6:48 am
As i said to another one of your posts, stop with the 'i dont matter cos i dont have stars'...stars dont matter man, except to some idiots. ANyway, as for the topic. I think the point doggfatha tryin to say is that this has been said before and not made and so probably wont be made now. Now, dont attack me for that sentence. There is still hope for this idea. If you want, post and come up with new ideas. Expanding communtity, new ideas, etcetcetc....

Anyway, that over with, ill post my opinion. I will not bitch about it being said before. Its a pretty stupid idea. Again, again, im not restricting you or ANYTHING like that. Im just saying what i think (y'know, i think even if i repeat that over and over again ill still be attacked for being restrictive and bitchy.....strange...)....

eyic
July 8, 2003, 7:57 am
yep i've seen this before (im not bitching) ^_^

though, kkkman, this idea was brought up from Worms (not movies), isnt it abvious :P
and if you dont know what worms is then its a game, which is similar to this game but you have turns and your a lil worm and you get couple of secodns to make an attack and kill other worms...... it looks like soldat ^_^ (a bit i guess)

Leo Da Lunerfox
July 8, 2003, 11:27 pm
worms shall rule the world one day :) hmmmm, i wonder what would happen if soldats and worm are pitted against each other.....

CbbLe
July 9, 2003, 10:50 am
ok it might be fun as a mod but implementing that in the regular game would just destroy everything

Inzurrection
July 9, 2003, 1:27 pm
cbble, u cant add new weapons into a mod,

and secondly, THIS IS NOT FU*KING LEIRO,

thats all,

Inzurrection

?
July 11, 2003, 2:05 am
my butt itches....

NuZZ
July 12, 2003, 8:54 am
Liero rocks, thanx for reminding me about that game!!, then again it give me nighmares just thinking about playin a 2d crap grtaphic Ninja rope rat worm game wered u eat [:-censored] and die continuosly!!!! N E V E R S P E A K O F T H E L I E R O A G A I N !! !! !! !!