( search forums )
Ctf Pyramidos
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - New Maps
Hercule Poirot
July 3, 2003, 12:50 pm
Ok so heres my first map called pyramidos it might be little big theres no bot waypoints :( sorry but i didn't get it work so i deleted it but any way heres screenshots and map hope you like it and you can use it on other sites (soldat map sites, clan sites) if it goes on that official mappack go ahead i dont mind have fun...

Whole Map [IMAGE] Pyramidos1.jpg32.19 KB

Blue Team Base [IMAGE] Pyramidos2.jpg44.55 KB

Bridge In Center [IMAGE] Pyramidos3.jpg38.51 KB

Download Map Ctf Pyramidos [IMAGE] Ctf_Pyramidos.zip68.03 KB

Tha Doggfather
July 3, 2003, 12:56 pm
yeah as i said before:cool map, but has anything changed since your post about the waypoints, hercule.
cuz i downloaded the map then, so should i download this one and overwrite the old one?

Hercule Poirot
July 3, 2003, 1:05 pm
nope nothing changed you dont have to download it i havent heard nothing about gf on those waypoints so i decide to put map without waypoints maybe he make them after that i could put map with waypoints but now i have to start making new map smaller this time :)

Gordon
July 3, 2003, 3:45 pm
Well, from what I see on these screenshots, the map looks very promising, but you should get someone to make you those waypoints.

-GF

GF
July 3, 2003, 4:26 pm
sorry man but i have no time for your map
here are some waypoints but they aren't good
Download Attachment: [IMAGE] Ctf_Pyramidos.zip56.6 KB
it's very difficulty
i hope a other man can do this because the map is cool and huge

n/a
July 5, 2003, 10:13 pm

Good map..probably the first treeless ctf-map...

(Those piramides are for grenade-addicted-player's ... paradise)

-Phil-
July 16, 2003, 5:48 pm
Up cause I like this map.

~Phil

Cookie.
July 17, 2003, 6:24 pm
im gona download it it looks sweet

M
August 13, 2003, 12:25 pm
Here is the map waypointed.
Its a really cool map.
I was making the waypoints for 4 hours.
http://soldatforum.dnagames.net/data/M/2003813122221_Ctf_Pyramidos_Waypointed.zip
CLick this link and it will download.

ATRAC
August 13, 2003, 2:20 pm
Hehe, it's like my map but way better! XD

Good job.

Hercule Poirot
August 13, 2003, 2:23 pm
i tried but i got error message "original map scenery can modified please reinstall game" or something like that :|

M
August 13, 2003, 3:49 pm
Open the map and delete all the scenery you have made and save it. Then open the map again and put the scenery's and save it.

silent scope
August 15, 2003, 10:10 pm
hey great map man i cant even make a map whahahahahahaah

-[CpK]- Silent Sc(+)pe

Nightmare
August 15, 2003, 10:27 pm
very good map hercule did u make it?

Hercule Poirot
August 16, 2003, 8:35 am
yes i did :)

NuZZ
August 16, 2003, 4:19 pm
I really don't think its up 2 Soldat Map Contest standerds, not enough gradiant and well... the middle is quite... Poor, really man. But I gess its pretty good, for a first map. And by the way, does the map editor support copy and past areas of map or something, its quite semetricle!

Hercule Poirot
August 17, 2003, 8:08 am
yeah it does you just choose polygons you want then click copy then paste and mirror if you want it look like same on both sides

liquidis x snake
August 17, 2003, 8:39 am
It's a great map for a first map, very nice. One of my only gripes is the "red" in the middle. A little too... plainly jagged? I don't know how to explain it, but it's no biggie. Keep it up, Hercule, I'll look forward to future maps by you.

Darac
August 17, 2003, 11:58 am
a tip for you now Hercule:
start botting now! even if you can't do it well. i say this because if you dont try.... you'll never be good.