( search forums )
MegaMan ~~__----or----__~~Dragonball Z mod???
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Modding help
Camping_Carl
July 3, 2003, 1:27 pm
Well i am a big fan of anime and i have been thinking to maybe make on of these modes the dbz mod would have you as a super sayjin and instead of booster jets you would have a aura type thing around you and differnt weapons like the barret would be like specail beam cannon are final flash and then you would have secondary weapons like the law would be spirit bomb and big bang attack.

then you would have the close weapons like chain saw that would your like some energy orb thing you hold that tears people apart. Also the regular socom would be like you stick out your finger and shoot little blasts. and differnt machine guns would be differnt blasts yes i know it seems hard but its possibal.

Then my second idea is mega man mod were you have a megaman blaster as your gun. Also you would have like a saber as your chainsaw are you would have mega mans full charged gun as the law. Then the reg guns would be like barret would be mega mans first for blast are something and then machine guns would be like basses energy blast ill look all the moves up to compair them to the guns if i do make this mod. The intresting thing is all of them are in your blaster the thing megaman holds so when you choose a differnt weapon its a differnt color.

In order to do this it will take a long time and ill put my time into this project but im wondering what you guys want? Need your help on choosing!

Dragonball z Or Megaman?

xav
July 3, 2003, 2:51 pm
Dragonball z

SuperKill
July 3, 2003, 3:38 pm
dragonballz by far

SERIAL KILLeR
July 3, 2003, 6:32 pm
Dragonball z

N1nj@
July 3, 2003, 10:49 pm
dragonball z

PBE Kamikaze
July 3, 2003, 10:54 pm
megaman much more weapon, or just do both of the that way is better..

Kamikaze_Ninja
July 3, 2003, 11:36 pm
Yeah do both i dont really care though if you do either I like both of them anyways heh ;-)

Camping_Carl
July 4, 2003, 5:26 am
5 dbz because kamikaze voted both and 2 mega man

R
July 4, 2003, 5:33 am
if you do dbz, would you chage the costumes so that you could be like goku or vegeta but also be like...ummm..that green guy..whats his name....oh yeah piccolo, that would be cool. and if you make it make sure they have huge yellow hair that is as tall as the players and maybe even taller. lol, should be a nice mod if it turns out good

Sojourner
July 4, 2003, 6:38 pm
I'd have to say megaman.

Tha Doggfather
July 4, 2003, 7:23 pm
well dbz and megaman both suck, but id say megaman

Kamikaze_Ninja
July 4, 2003, 10:58 pm
lmao doggfather, hey you added dimming on your siggy.

Camping_Carl
July 5, 2003, 7:20 pm
Ill just do reg sayjins probley just reg spiked hair lol

SoldatStriker
July 16, 2003, 12:00 am
Reminds me of the Big Bang Attack Mod I made for Soldat version 1.05b. It turned the M79 into an energy attack, complete with voice file and reloading. Unfortunetly, it doesn't work in the new version, but I'd like to see a Dragonball Z mod regardless. Actually, now that I think about it, it's pretty much impossible to go through the files and make individual character sprites for each Dragonball Z character, so why not just make a Dragonball Z inspired "Saiyin fight mode"? It makes sense, considering that everyone playing Soldat in a server has the exact same body type, and that there's only so many Dragonball Z characters to go around.

Social Poison
July 16, 2003, 1:46 am
You should change the hats and or hair types to corrispond with various types of hairs and heads in the DBZ universe

SSJ3 could be the dreads :D

Death
July 16, 2003, 4:36 am
Trigun.

Kamikaze_Ninja
July 16, 2003, 4:48 am
well you can already do that normally lol just get all red use deagles and have punk blonde hair and your vash lol.

andius
April 5, 2004, 1:08 am
megaman#1
dbz#2
yea

?
April 5, 2004, 5:53 pm
I don't remember but about 2 weapons used in DBZ, but I do remember you could get different weapons in megamanX, I never got to play the regular megaman because my brothers never let me.

Aegis
April 10, 2004, 3:25 am
You can change hair color in Soldat itself... all you'd have to do is mod the shape of the hair, players can set their own color as they wish.. (Used to watch DBZ.. then it got all gay, DBGT isnt that bad tho...)