( search forums )
Painted soldat mod is out. Grab it wille you can
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your partially 1337 mods!
M
July 3, 2003, 8:06 pm
Its my new unfinished mod. Its like a cell shaded mod with everithing with colors. Check this screen. It should be out within this week or the next.
[IMAGE]

qtR`
July 4, 2003, 7:08 am
Looks nice M [:-thumbu][:-thumbu][:-thumbu]

M
July 4, 2003, 8:32 am
Thanks guys. I will create the other guns today.

sauron_the_deceiver
July 4, 2003, 10:02 am
PERSONALLY I don't like it, but that probably just because it's cell shaded. I think you should rename it, because when you said 'painted Soldat' I thought it would be the Soldat graphics except 'styled' to look like an oil painting, a mod which I now am going to do (thanks for the inspiration ;/). Call it summat else.

eyic
July 4, 2003, 1:11 pm
hey M those are mad i dont know how u did those , lol but i cant make weapons for [:-censored] :P
well gj man!

M
July 4, 2003, 1:59 pm
Thanks.

qtR`
July 9, 2003, 7:19 pm
Okay, sweet !!! :D

M
July 11, 2003, 8:46 am
I know i added them big cause they looked like crap when they were smaller. [:(]

Haro1121
July 12, 2003, 6:12 am
WOW M 1 word trippin after i tested that mod out one thing got to me so many colors man jeese lots and lots of color GJ keep up the good work (so cool but) kinda bugs my eyes eh

M
July 12, 2003, 8:31 am
Well if the textures i annoying you, you can change it back to the old textures. Just read the manual how to do that.

enjoyincubus
July 14, 2003, 12:55 am
Erm are you sure you drew those guns...ie you didn't take them from another game, did you? I think I've seen those before, but I'm not 100% sure, and your old drawings don't look that good...just wondering if you ripped them from something. I don't really care, but it would explain why they aren't resized or anything.

Enjoy

RpBixler
July 14, 2003, 3:52 am
i dont mean to be an ass but it looks like [:-censored]. :P

xWoLxShiver
July 14, 2003, 5:13 am
what mean people. wicked mod man, im stealing those weapons :-)

RpBixler
July 14, 2003, 6:07 am
i am an animal rawr. hey tweak have u ever viste the sup raped caln site? i saw a tweak on the tag board, wondering if it was u

M
July 14, 2003, 8:02 am
Nope i didn't take them from other game. Here is whati did.
1. Take pictures with guns.
2. Put them on Illustrator.
3. Vector shade them with Pen tool.
4. Delete prevous picture.
5. Here ya have.

I don't allow peoples to take ma guns. Create ya own.