( search forums )
Guns jammed.
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Need Help? Report Bugs!
N1nj@
July 5, 2003, 3:35 am
i m sure many of you encounter this problem too.

if you do, just post that you have the same problem so DNA.styx can move this to confirmed bug so michal can fix it :)

Kamikaze_Ninja
July 5, 2003, 3:39 am
Yeah it has happened i think there was already a topic about this somewhere all you do is press teh weps change button to un jam it.

R
July 5, 2003, 3:40 am
i have when i use M72 Law, it stays on the gun, doesnt reload and doesnt let me switch to my main gun

.FF.nEcRoTik
July 5, 2003, 4:08 am
Yeah that happened to me, in fact that happens to me in almost every match i play :S

SuperKill
July 5, 2003, 4:13 am
confirmed...roger

jerka
July 5, 2003, 9:27 pm
yeah i've had that problem a few times too. Realy disturbing 'cause it often happen during a firefight.

Hitman
July 6, 2003, 3:46 pm
Mabey I am wrong but I think that Mike put this gun jamming thing in on purpose to make it more realistic (yes I know people are going to come back and say that he should have only put it in realistic mode) because guns do tend to jamm, but mabey I am wrong, all I do to unjamm it is tap the the grenade key lighly but so it does not throw a gerande and the gun continues to reload.

Topi
July 6, 2003, 6:00 pm
I think it's a bug. If you do get the problem, What i do Is Tap the 'Nade button, Then it Starts to Reload it.

Tha Doggfather
July 6, 2003, 8:54 pm
if it was implemented on purpose, i dont like it. i dont know if aby of you played americas army but that was also a feature in that game, you cant believe how many times i stood face to face to an enemy and my m16 jammed...

N1nj@
July 6, 2003, 11:42 pm
i doubted it is. cuase he would have said so.

so i think mostly (99%) it is a bug.

DNA.styx, please move it to the confirmed bug list forum. thanks.

choco
July 7, 2003, 12:03 pm
actualy ive seen the steyr jam while ive been firing it (in a fire fight theres my stream of 10 bullets (20 left in clip) then all of a sudden the gun stops and the soldat fiddles with it in midair and starts shootin again..........happens in all modes with all fully auto weapons..........perhaps this is not a bug completely.......michal added jamming but screwed up and made guns jam during reloads

Dragon88
July 7, 2003, 6:40 pm
I'm pretty sure it's a bug. It usually happens to me when I switch away from a weapon as it starts reloading, and the only way i've found to clear it is to lay down. Wierd.

iLLskiLLs
July 8, 2003, 7:51 pm
Yeah Every damn time I get the Law, It will shoot Akward as hell Then I cant switch back to my barret. So i just drop the Law then I can switch. Sucks, But also funny ill be aiming at someone and my Law will Go diagnol upwards lmao. It's confirmed...

kevith
July 10, 2003, 4:15 am
It's happened with my socom before... I guess I use it too much LOL. SOCOM RULES!!!

Futile
July 10, 2003, 9:31 am
quote:Originally posted by Topi
What i do Is Tap the 'Nade button, Then it Starts to Reload it.

Me too. Even if it is implemented by purpose I think guns jams way to much. I even get my nades jammed sometimes, they wont throw.

Even if it is realistic it doesn´t add no fun to the gameplay.

kkkman
July 10, 2003, 6:20 pm
quote:Originally posted by R
i have when i use M72 Law, it stays on the gun, doesnt reload and doesnt let me switch to my main gun

The only way I know of to get rid of this problem is to throw away your gun. You can pick it back up but the clip will be empty.