( search forums )
im on a roll, light sabers
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your partially 1337 mods!
RpBixler
July 5, 2003, 4:29 am
im quite proud of this one

Download Attachment: [IMAGE] lsmod.jpg10.57 KB

blue looks the best i think

Download Attachment: [IMAGE] light sabers.zip66.99 KB

it also comes with real light saber sounds
enjoy..

that fuking sniper
July 5, 2003, 4:45 am
Hehe, Im glad Im not the only one who thought about that, I made saws lightsabres in my private mod, (I didnt publish it), and I had to get rid of the sound, but never found an appropriate, I think you did a better job tho, good sounds. Im also trying to make the knife look like a smaller lightsabre that's blue.............

RpBixler
July 5, 2003, 4:46 am
well heres a tip, dont make it vertical just keep it horisontal. it will get messed up :)

R
July 5, 2003, 4:52 am
Is the lightsaber basically the chainsaw with dif. look and sounds? just wondering if thats what they do. bravo, they look great

RpBixler
July 5, 2003, 4:53 am
knife with sounds, im gonna make the chainsaw a purple light saber

R
July 5, 2003, 5:29 am
oh ok, that should be cooler and deadly since it should be a chainsaw

eyic
July 5, 2003, 5:44 am
very cool idea ^_^

RpBixler
July 5, 2003, 5:55 am
yea i tried it, it looks like your holding a lighsaber like a gun.. im gonna keep trieng though

that fuking sniper
July 5, 2003, 9:11 am
Chainsaws are easy to edit, the real thing is determining how the knife is gonna look with its angle....

sauron_the_deceiver
July 5, 2003, 10:24 am
Aha! Try the POA editor in General Discussions! You could edit the knife blow to be a swing!

RpBixler
July 5, 2003, 10:28 am
my light saber is, and with sound fx its fun to draw weapon

N1nj@
July 5, 2003, 5:34 pm
a swing is a 3D motion. i think is gotta be kinda hard to use that

Kamikaze_Ninja
July 5, 2003, 6:02 pm
Yay light sabers it would be fun to make screenies of you mutilating ppl with it argh my arm lol like luke anyways good work with the star wars mods.

RpBixler
July 6, 2003, 5:12 am
thank you, and yes light saber battles have been fun. exept the other player thinks its a knife fight. :P