( search forums )
Future version and linux server
Soldat Forums - Official Announcements - Official News
Michal Marcinkowski
July 5, 2003, 6:57 pm
Just to let you know what I'm planning:
Due to some problems with Soldat 1.1.4 I'll release the next version earlier than the new dedicated server for linux. So expect the new Soldat soon and the linux server for 1.1.5 shortly after that.

TheKnightoftheMare
July 5, 2003, 8:05 pm
hope it comes out real soon.

N1nj@
July 5, 2003, 8:26 pm
TheKnightoftheMare: didn't you got banned from the forum or something? sorry for being offtopic

TheKnightoftheMare
July 5, 2003, 8:42 pm
where the hell have you been?

N1nj@
July 5, 2003, 9:21 pm
stfu M. you should be glad 1.1.5 is getting release earilier

muzzmastah
July 5, 2003, 10:08 pm
Yes, all hail Michal, our holy ruler.

Shut up, M.

Tha Doggfather
July 5, 2003, 10:10 pm
quote:Originally posted by mr_bob
yo dog dont be pastering him whats going to be in it just be happy that its coming out he could just stop makeing it altogether so be happy that hes putting out 115

i AM happy, hence the "woohoo!" [:D]

eyic
July 5, 2003, 11:38 pm
yay 1.1.5 coming out ^_^
I doubt theres gonna be new stuff, its just bug fixes..

N1nj@
July 5, 2003, 11:47 pm
i m pretty sure stationary guns will be added ;)

eyic
July 5, 2003, 11:51 pm
nah man, that would've been too quick, it would take a while to get stationary guns u know :P

Tha Doggfather
July 6, 2003, 12:00 am
eyic, while you were away, michal made stationary guns, there are screenshots of em in that topic about stationary guns (one of the last pages)

eyic
July 6, 2003, 1:53 am
r u serious dogfather?! COOL!!! il lgo check them out!! COOLIES MA LOWIES! LOL
ya anyone were r ta screenshots? i hope stationary guns get implemented!!

Inzurrection
July 6, 2003, 5:07 am
hey plz, and michal

to michal:.

when are we to be expecting the new version..?? can u give us a rough estimate, EG:. next month, september.

Cant wait to see it michal, hope u can give us a rough estimate,

Inzurrection

Tha Doggfather
July 6, 2003, 12:11 pm
here it is eyic:

[IMAGE]

TheKnightoftheMare
July 6, 2003, 2:12 pm
quote:Originally posted by Tha Doggfather
eyic, while you were away, michal made stationary guns, there are screenshots of em in that topic about stationary guns (one of the last pages)
stop ruining soldat!

N1nj@
July 6, 2003, 3:24 pm
lol, i dont really care about the stationary guns, as long as is not too powerful, i m happy about it.

RpBixler
July 6, 2003, 4:15 pm
im up for anything new, and if they suck to much they may be removed in later versions or you can just play maps without them

N1nj@
July 7, 2003, 7:46 pm
me?

eyic
July 8, 2003, 7:53 am
hmmm mabe we should all be quiet and wait to see what actually happens with 1.1.5,
if Stationary Guns are included then thats fine with me, Michal is in charge ^_^

so lets just hmmm, umm, yeh wait to see what happens!

chrisfu
July 8, 2003, 11:13 am
I'm more looking forward to the new Linux server. As soon as the development of it catches up to the Windows server, it means faster servers with better uptime for all of you.

Comments like "i don't use Linux servers" will be totally redundant as you won't be able to tell what kind of server is running. The X) is used only to denote that its running beta code and may be unstable. More Linux servers can only be a good thing, so stop knocking the great work he's doing on the port. Just look at every other popular online game and you'll see they all have Linux dedicated server packages available. :)

porquilho
July 13, 2003, 6:08 pm
well... I would like to have a stationary gun to defend my base [:D], im always on defence since v1.3 and i used ruger 77, now with v1.4 the ruger is more fast and noobs are almost using it (I realy hate that, now every noob is a pro with ruger [:(!]) and now with stationary guns they will take my defence place becase they now want to defende too (its like in a team of 6, 5 are defending) THOSE [:-censored]S!!! always after me!!
All in all I would like to have stacionary guns on soldat [:D]

Sorry my english