( search forums )
"Lobby server is not responding.." what's up!?
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Need Help? Report Bugs!
Evolution_1
July 5, 2003, 7:15 pm
[IMAGE]

I enter the lobly screen and click "request servers" but nothing happens and eventually it just gives this error message >

"Lobby server is not responding. If it is not a connection problem please try later"

This has been coming up all day and I've not been able to get in a game. Is this happening to everyone or just me? I keep "trying later" but I'm not getting anywhere [:-banghead]

Can anyone help?

R
July 5, 2003, 7:25 pm
it is probably happening to everyone. it happens when the lobby server is down. You can use the program "All-seeing Eye" if you need to get into the servers, but i'm not sure where to download it, but it allows you to get into the games when the lobby server is down.

mr_bob
July 5, 2003, 7:35 pm
lobby is back up or atleast for me it is

fabmanx
July 5, 2003, 7:35 pm
if u need all seeing eye get it here........warn u though its kinda of a demo/trial/beta....but it really helps when lobby server is down......http://www.udpsoft.com/eye2/index.html

Tha Doggfather
July 5, 2003, 10:02 pm
dont worry about the trial period: after 30 days it just says: pls register, but you can just click on: i wanna try it out for 7 days longer. EVERY TIME! haha morons, actually thinking we would buy it...