( search forums )
Make the flag so that it wont be effected by ex...
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
Ta-2
July 8, 2003, 8:01 pm
Make the flag so that it wont be effected by explosion.
It becomes annoyingly bouncy !

Meh i just had a game with Soldat veterans.
I get so MAD when im just getting near the flag and *WARP*
Bang Its so...[:-shake][:-timebm][:-yuck][:-weepn][:-bigmouth][:-boggled][:-crazy][:-hypnotized] .......

xXShavoXx
July 8, 2003, 8:39 pm
No way, blowing up the flag adds alot to tactics. I wouldn't mind so much if the flag wouldnt get stuck in polygons though. That becomes a real nuisance. And yes, I agree with you, the massive warping (nade the flag, and 3 seconds later its somewhere else) is awfully annoying. Maybe if Michal could fix this, it wouldn't be such a problem. I'm not sure if the warping is due to a problem in the netcode or scripts.

CbbLe
July 8, 2003, 9:33 pm
I like that the flag is bouncing...much better than having it not moving while grenading it.

TomPenny
July 8, 2003, 10:12 pm
tatz lol ... common :)
the flag must be bouncy... if it wasent.. it would be to easy to get it.. and yea .. no tactics :P

Evolution
July 8, 2003, 10:45 pm
that would be pretty cool!

so the flag would be kinda easier to get

TomPenny
July 9, 2003, 12:10 am
yes.. but unreal :( granades are powerfull so they produce force.. maybe just set it so that the flag cant be movedwith bullets
cose u gotta be a good shoot to move it in real life

JayBDey
July 9, 2003, 1:41 am
Make it a server option.

Ta-2
July 9, 2003, 10:22 am
Hehe go play a Tight-ass cw with some good clan and you will notice that u just threw ur Monitor outta window when u didnt get the flag coz it warped by a nade.

CbbLe
July 9, 2003, 10:46 am
hihi. tattoo sucks =P

PuMa
July 9, 2003, 12:45 pm
Use it to your advantage. All of the guys waiting up top for u to take the flag? lob it over to the far side of the flag, make it go flying thru the air, right to u. Its possible...ive done it...

Inzurrection
July 9, 2003, 1:20 pm
any one up for a game of baseball with nades for bats and little men nstead f baseball gloves??

tag.. YOUR OUTTA HERE!!!

inzurrection

mikaelgg50
July 9, 2003, 2:20 pm
i just whant to say LOL!!!(to everybody in this topic)

dark_skull66
July 10, 2003, 1:07 am
Super Kill thats the best pic ive ever seen this year! GJ! rofl....