( search forums )
Chocos weapons of world war 2 mod
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your partially 1337 mods!
choco
July 11, 2003, 4:01 am
UPDATE!!!!:1.7

replace ya old versions added compatibility with new soldat enjoygot bored this morning and internode server was full so i decided to get started on my mod oh and by the way for the ppl that are gonna say "no soldat doesnt have a story and cant have a theme" read the manual here what it says
story:
quake style, a couple of guys decided to kill each other and you get to be one of them ne wayz this mod isnt a complete changeover i left 2 weapons unchanged and ill list what i added

desert eagles=akimbo colt m1911
mp5=mp40 sub machine gun
ak74=bar1918 assault rifle (bar stands for browning assault rifle)
steyr aug=everybodys favourite the thompson
spas 12=farmers shotgun
rugger 77=m1garand rifle
m79=mortar
m82a1 sniper=m1 garand sniper rifle
m249=mobile mg42 machine gun
minigun=unchanged never will be cos i got no idea what could replace it
law=bazooka looks the same almost just tagged an extra line of green onto it
soccom = m1911

ok thats the list now for some screenies =D damn .gif format they look a bit cheap but u get the idea heh =)

Download Attachment: [IMAGE] screenshot1.gif13.08 KB
the menu there this pics from the old version before i got the menu names done and the mortar

Download Attachment: [IMAGE] screenshot3.gif11.72 KB
everyones favourite the thompson, in action

Download Attachment: [IMAGE] screenshot9.gif27.39 KB
and ofcourse we cant forget the bar 1918

Download Attachment: [IMAGE] weapons of world war 2.zip33.75 KB
and finaly the mod itself version 1.7

well hope u enjoy and origionaly i started this mod about 8 months ago and forgot about it lol then i got back to it 2 days ago enjoy

F@NTOM
July 11, 2003, 7:47 pm
Where do you find the pictures for the weapons. Can you put up some links?

choco
July 12, 2003, 1:41 am
i didnt need to find pictures........im a big time gun freak i know what they look like so i drew em myself lol i stuffed up the mg42 a bit nut its as close as i can get it

eyic
July 12, 2003, 12:32 pm
nice mod choco but im using a dif world war 2 mod ^_^

F@NTOM
July 12, 2003, 3:01 pm
It's good ww2 mod.MAke an interface aslo. :))

choco
July 13, 2003, 3:14 am
ah man interface ugh ive tried that so many times i almost got it right (trying to make a wolfenstein one where the guys face starts bleeding i did this by drawing the face then tagging on the health bar colour with the same colour as his skin......and put little holes in his face where he would bleed.....sadly it looked terrible so sorry dont expect any interface any time soon

Kamikaze_Ninja
July 13, 2003, 5:01 am
Yeah it's in gif format so I think it's the screens not the game.

choco
July 14, 2003, 2:36 am
actualy on my comp jpeg gets bigger lol oh well no my soldat doesnt look like that its the .gif file

RpBixler
July 14, 2003, 3:48 am
nice try with your mod.