( search forums )
Weapon accesories? Silencers?
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
-Phil-
July 12, 2003, 11:22 pm
I guess it kinda doesn't mateer because of the bullet trails, but maybe, what I was thinking:

Maybe some weapons could have silencers on them, to where they made no noise, and also, they would make it to where the bullets had no trails? I think a good weapon for this would be the HK-MP5, since it is used very rarely..

OR

You could add a new category of things, called Accesories(sp?) and in this, you could choose:

1: Bayonet http://archive.forums.soldat.pl/topic.php?topic_id=5395
2: Silencer
3: short-range scope for when laying down
And maybe a few other things. Of course you could only choose one, and the one you choosed would be attached to your pri. weapon..

Then you could also, in the server options, have the ability to choose which ones you want in your server, etc etc, this would be a good idea for sec. weapons too.

Suggestions?
~Phil

N1nj@
July 12, 2003, 11:28 pm
nope....bad ideas.

R
July 12, 2003, 11:48 pm
an accesories option would be too much like counter=strike and other first person shooter games, and it would get too complicated in soldat. wouldnt work

-Phil-
July 13, 2003, 12:11 am
Ah yea.. your right...

~Phil

Edit: And I guess silencers would encourage camping.. so scrap this whole post..

namjagerungbengi
July 13, 2003, 12:11 am
N1nj@: I definately like the bayonet one :P

LOL, imagine a scope on the M79.

?
July 13, 2003, 2:04 am
all due respect, those ideas suck, sry man =/

NuZZ
July 13, 2003, 6:04 am
H E Y!! dudes don pay da dude out, he a homeless [:-censored]er on orland st and eats [:-censored] for breakfast, has no1. Hes having a hard time living, and comes online 2 post insane ideas(like me :O), just leave him alone and keep the insults to yoursefl!lol

mr_bob
July 13, 2003, 7:20 am
nuzz i think your the one that needs to keep you mouth shut so shove it

and i think this is the first person on theses fourms that i have seen that said their own ideas suck so for that he has my respect

but otherwise theses ideas wouldnt be soldat sorry