( search forums )
graphics problem...
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Need Help? Report Bugs!
eyic
July 13, 2003, 12:37 pm
Hi iv'e been having a slight graphics problem, ok it all started like this:

"One day a Virus was infecting my computer and making it do all sorts of junk...
a few hours later of trying to fix the problem i reformatted, then as normal, i install Soldat FIRST,
then i installed my 3D cards drivers that i installed before i reformatted, my 3d card is a GeForce 2 Ti, then after driveers were installed,
I ran Soldat with the BEST Graphics uncluding AntiAnialising (like always) and all the other stuff
with exact same as before i formatted, then i ran Soldat and surprise surprise the graphics r [:-censored] lol
heres how it was Before and AFTER

BEFORE
http://soldatforum.dnagames.net/data/eyic/2003713123427_before.jpg

AFTER
http://soldatforum.dnagames.net/data/eyic/2003713123656_after.JPG

If you look closely the one after looks [:-censored]tier, and more pixelated, anyone know why the graphic
options rn't takign effect? well when ever i start a game with Soldat it has the words
"Graphics Reset" in red writing on the top left corner, does that normally happen?
well please tell me soloutions and dont get fooled about the screenshots they might look alike
because they're jpg's but they wont look like that using the naked eye lol anyway please give me soloutions
basically the graphic options dont seem to be working :|

Dark_Noddy
July 13, 2003, 12:56 pm
Ummm... Honestly I cant see the difference... Beside the Interface Change... It might not show so good on Screenies..

Graphics Reset comes when I minimize Soldat and maximize it again.. (F7, Alt + Tab or press Startmenu btn on keyboard)...

eyic
July 13, 2003, 1:31 pm
well the one after is pixelated a lot more, it just that jpg's suck and come on i need help!!!

mak89gt
July 13, 2003, 1:46 pm
try installing the 3d card BEFORE you install soldat

eyic
July 13, 2003, 2:44 pm
its doesnt need installing, oh and soldat had good graphics first time i started it then after a while soldat kept freezing then i had to keep re installign soldat then soldat worked but the graphics were stuff and i tried re installing heaps of times... and i never install 3d card its sorta automatic and comp knows geforce ti in computer..

N1nj@
July 13, 2003, 2:52 pm
well, i dont see any difference. is the same....

and you should've post it on the need help section

namjagerungbengi
July 13, 2003, 5:37 pm
Um... did you minimize then maximize and then take the screen shot? Cause whenever I do that to check IM's or whatever, and go back to Soldat, it does a Graphic Restart. Never noticed any problems other than if I do it too much it sort of crashes and goes to window mode.

eyic
July 14, 2003, 9:32 am
no i didnt, and btw i fixed the prob so nvm....
it had nothing to do with soldat lol and ninja i said that u cant see the difference coz JPG's suck but their truley is a difference the one after looks more pixelated fi u were actualy playign it u'd notice it..