( search forums )
We will need some official servers...
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
NuZZ
July 13, 2003, 3:01 pm
Well, we will need some possible 24/7 days a week servers for many popualre countries, ok, Australia(I live there)USA(possibly didvided into seperate areas of it)errrr, i can't think of anymore:( lol heh. But, they would need to be fast, i love the internode server, its very very nice ping there, always around the 170 mark, if we had some official 24/7 online dedicated game servers then, hell, if you were on a kinda slow connection, then you could join a close by server and play in lagglessness(i don't really have a word for laggless, yet, need to think a bit, and thats not on my scedual). Possibly just call em, Australia Officail USA Official etc etc etc... I got this idea cus im playing on slow ass servers and im really getting ANNOYED!
Thx for your time...[:-devil]

enjoyincubus
July 13, 2003, 3:51 pm
Yeah, you go ahead and pay for it...I think you can get a decent server for around $30 a month...

So...lets see...you want one of these for each country, which means you'd have to get them close to the mainland of each country. So the prices would fluctuate in some countries...:/

Don't get me wrong, it's a good idea. But there is NO ONE who would want to pay a few hundred dollars a month to upkeep a bunch of servers in various countries...or at least I don't think anyone would...;)

Enjoy

N1nj@
July 13, 2003, 4:18 pm
mayb michal could host it thru his comp or something...like dnagames.net...idk

3rd_account
July 13, 2003, 6:32 pm
Yay! That would be a great for gathering all the Swedes in one place so we could clan-up and kick some world wide ass!