( search forums )
ew
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Registration help and Shareware questions
xeo
July 15, 2003, 8:22 am
Does anyone know if Michal will make a new version or fix the problem with the lobby server? I would register soldat if the lobby server is fixed. You have to pay for ASE after 21 days and that means paying 20 dollars plus ASE also has this yearly paying thing. i just want to pay for Soldat. If the lobby server is fixed, then everything is in the package. No paying for other programs. just one program, SOLDAT.

eyic
July 15, 2003, 8:24 am
You dont need to pay for ASE onces the 21 day trial is over it says u have blah blah gone over this trial version whats it called then theres 2 buttons 1 has somthign to do with paying and the other says "No I want to try this program for 7 more days" lol then the next 7 days that pop up comes again :P then again and again so its not really trial lol

mr_bob
July 15, 2003, 8:26 am
michal doesnt control the lobby server another guy does cant reamember the name right now but it will be up sooner or later

Kamikaze_Ninja
July 15, 2003, 9:36 am
i think his name is TRSSam or something like that anyway i really have no idea what's goin' on but i use ASE anyway i sometimes use the lobby for quick games but w/ase i can find every1.

RDrull
July 17, 2003, 7:17 pm
bull why they dont put the loby back on man or they should tell us when its gona be fixt.

Ddevil
July 17, 2003, 9:20 pm
quote:Originally posted by eyic
You dont need to pay for ASE onces the 21 day trial is over it says u have blah blah gone over this trial version whats it called then theres 2 buttons 1 has somthign to do with paying and the other says "No I want to try this program for 7 more days" lol then the next 7 days that pop up comes again :P then again and again so its not really trial lol

nice :D... i have 5days left, i mean unlimited days left :)

Dark_Noddy
July 17, 2003, 10:24 pm
The only difference is that u cant use UNLIMETED resurces while doing a Server search and u only can have 4 Buddys in tracker.. But thats just 2 crack ASE :D (Buddy tracker doesnt work tho)

Futile
July 18, 2003, 5:26 am
I have heard these strange rumours that ASE doesn´t support Soldat linux servers. Why is that?

I´ve just recently begun using ASE, and it´s a great program, but if it doesn´t support linux Soldat, thats crap.

Does anyone know if it will support linux servers in the future, or where one can turn to make them aware there is a need for it?

Tha Doggfather
July 18, 2003, 12:00 pm
i dont know if thats true, but you will notice that ASE updates itself often, so maybe there will be linux support later on

DNA.styx
July 18, 2003, 5:35 pm
Linux server don't have the ase registration system compilied in it, which means it's an issue with Soldat not ASE. I'm not sure when/if the Linux build will get ASE support.