( search forums )
USSOCOM always enabled, though disabled
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Need Help? Report Bugs!
Futile
July 16, 2003, 5:34 am
I downloaded the 1.1.5 fix and installed it yesterday. I then wanted to play my pinball mode - 10 impossible bots, M79, grenades, clusters and vests.

Therefore I disabled all weapons except the M79 and the knife (I think the knife is amusing).

When re-spawning, if one press any weapon hot key (1-0), you spawn with USSOCOM. And Boogie Man, who tends to use the chainsaw, got the USSOCOM all the time.

Anyone else?

arC
July 16, 2003, 5:42 am
yeah this happens to me too when i make it only knife round and add about 5 Boogie Man's, i get a socom as my primary and a knife as my secondary weapon

Kamikaze_Ninja
July 16, 2003, 6:31 am
yep i did something similar i had an all knives server but you spawn with soccom as primary and knife as 2ndary strange eh...

Michal Marcinkowski
July 17, 2003, 12:14 pm
Are you sure you installed the fix properly?

Futile
July 17, 2003, 12:52 pm
Yes, I have installed the fix properly. Extracted it to the Soldat archive. Doubleflag bugg and stationary guns sound have been changed.

iLLskiLLs
July 17, 2003, 3:25 pm
quote:Originally posted by Michal Marcinkowski
Are you sure you installed the fix properly?

Yeah I'm sure I did. But I did'nt have that problem, I had a similar one though. I disabled all weaps accept barret offline against some bots, and i could still use knife. ;P and one of the bots just kept using the knife, even though it was disabled.

Cold Fusion
July 18, 2003, 6:41 pm
I've applied the fix properly, and when I did a knife-only server, I can still can spawn with the Socom. So same as the people above. ^^