( search forums )
maps maps maps maps....... why!!!???
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - Mapping Help / Resources
Elkman
July 16, 2003, 7:32 am
Im just wonder why the all maps I download from net they are pmp files, put my are pms. why? im so bored and why the map maker doesnt work its say :did not ignore hardware or somhting why?

(moved - abortion)

eyic
July 16, 2003, 8:47 am
i think old maps would be pmp files and i dont know about your map maker but if ur map maer worked uca nconvert them so they can work...

m1nt ch3w
July 16, 2003, 8:53 am
pmp are 1.0.5b and earlier files. when you convert them, gotta remember to add the spawn points and bonuses again.

eyic
July 16, 2003, 9:06 am
hey m1nt i remember downloading M's maps and they were pmp i converted them and i didnt need to add spawn points again? weird...

Elkman
July 16, 2003, 1:40 pm
but if the mape maker doesnt work how i convert them? tell me because i dont know.......

m1nt ch3w
July 17, 2003, 10:58 am
quote:Originally posted by eyic
hey m1nt i remember downloading M's maps and they were pmp i converted them and i didnt need to add spawn points again? weird...
then maybe im wrong....

sauron_the_deceiver
July 17, 2003, 11:30 am
No, spawn points are the same but the old flag system worked on spawn points instead of having their own spawns, so you always need to redo flags. And bonuses used to spawn on player spawn points, but now you need to put their spawns in as well.

m1nt ch3w
July 17, 2003, 12:02 pm
hahaha! so i was kinda right and kinda wrong.

im hungry