( search forums )
No1 joins my server?
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Server Help
Aegis
July 16, 2003, 9:34 am
Ive been playing Soldat for awhile and it seems the only way i can play online is to join a server. I dont have a firewall, my ping is OK, and i dont have anything else that would prevent people from joining, but every time i try, i wait for an excess of up to an hour, and still nobody comes..?

K
July 16, 2003, 10:34 am
Is it logged in to the lobby server ?

Network-options should be like this...

Download Attachment: [IMAGE] file1.jpg80.77 KB

Aegis
July 16, 2003, 10:57 am
Yeah it shows up fine on ASE and the lobby servers, just no one joins.. not many ppl on when i play i guess(12 AM-5 AM lol) =/

CbbLe
July 16, 2003, 12:40 pm
maybe your server has high ping...I, for instance, only joins low-ping servers.

Kamikaze_Ninja
July 16, 2003, 6:19 pm
lol i have the lowest ping server 9 lmao its true I looked at ASE while running Dedicated.

Tha Doggfather
July 16, 2003, 7:49 pm
duh Kamikaze, it messures the ping from your PC to the server, it isnt that big a distance now is it? lol

Kamikaze_Ninja
July 16, 2003, 9:54 pm
lol hmm forgot to think of that *throws smoke bomb and disappears* lmao.

TIR_Blade
July 20, 2003, 12:08 am
hey Aegis, Maybe it's your port #. Don't no how to change that tho sorry :D

mr_bob
July 20, 2003, 3:19 am
tir blade your wrong if it was in the lobby it would change your port so it can join but dont feel bad aegis alot of servers dont have people join them what is the servers name

Aegis
July 20, 2003, 7:18 am
Feel bad? LOL i figured out the problem couple days ago, seems they are doing work on the phonelines all over the hill i live on and i have a slow connection until its fixed..im not gonna try and play until then either, too high ping