( search forums )
Some sort of odd bug? Drops you out of game?
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Need Help? Report Bugs!
-Phil-
July 17, 2003, 9:38 pm
Just randomly it drops me out of game sometimes. Such as, I'll be doing pretty good, and all the sudden, in the top left it says "Phil has left the game" and about 5 seconds later it boots me to menu, but then I can rejoin just fine.

suggestions?
~Phil

Tha Doggfather
July 17, 2003, 9:54 pm
i got the same problem a few days ago, i got kicked at least 5 tims out of the same game. hasnt happened again since then though...

sauron_the_deceiver
July 17, 2003, 11:39 pm
It happens to me occasionally too.

iLLskiLLs
July 18, 2003, 12:55 am
Also it happens to me. Sometimes alot on dnagames. then theres iLLskiLLs has been kicked for "connect cheat" then i just re dial up and i can comeback..

Tweak896
July 18, 2003, 12:59 am
happens to me too

CbbLe
July 18, 2003, 10:47 am
same here

b00stA
July 18, 2003, 2:16 pm
Happened to me yesterday, too.

I dont have any idea how to explain this :/
Any thoughts about how this could be caused?

Hercule Poirot
July 19, 2003, 8:20 am
this is happend to me like over 10 times somethimes soldat shutdown and then im in desktop and sometime it just connect off but stay in game (spectator???)

kkkman
August 6, 2003, 4:49 am
Yep happened to me quite a few times on various servers. One time it said kkazican has left the game and then it wont let me back in even though the server is full. 5 Minutes later after rebooting it says im banned.

NightCabbage
August 6, 2003, 11:52 am
*iLLskiLLs has been kicked for "connect cheat"*

Well, the 'connect cheat' is pretty much a way for Soldat to prevent problems that can happen when too many requests to join a server occur, or such.

If this occurs, you will be banned from that server for 15 minutes - then the server will automatically unban you.

I used to get kicked straight to the lobby - with no warning (instantly). But I think that bug has been fixed.

Then of course you can get kicked / banned from a game ;)

Dark_Noddy
August 6, 2003, 2:13 pm
Happens 2 me umm 3 or 4 or 5 or what eva ! It says Wrong map version.. just rejoin..

NightCabbage
August 7, 2003, 2:21 am
That 'Wrong map version' is a bug.

Sometimes on map change it will do that to people, but it almost seems random...

eg. If there are 5 people in a game, 3 of them may get 'wrong map version' but then they can just rejoin.