( search forums )
Register For More Time...
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Registration help and Shareware questions
Donlawat
July 18, 2003, 2:38 pm
[;)] If I registered soldat 1 time , And I Uninstall soldat and then reinstall it , Can I still use that registration code ?

I have registered soldat ,........ 2 days ago........ I still not get registration code !!!!!! Why ?!?!?!?

b00stA
July 18, 2003, 5:35 pm
quote:I'll be on vacation from today, so if you register during that period, you will have to wait for the registration code until Jul 27 2003. Justing letting you know, have fun with the new version!
(from www.Soldat.prv.pl)
Just be patient, you'll receive your code (probably today, otherwise you have to wait until Jul 27).

The registration file will create a registry entry with your serial code. This entry will remain no matter if you deinstall Soldat, I think.
I can't guarantee anything, but I think this won't be problem. If it is removed when deinstalling Soldat, you just open the .reg file again and there you go :)

Tha Doggfather
July 18, 2003, 7:41 pm
yeah it works if you uninstall it, just make sure you keep the reg. file, i mean that you know where it is...

Donlawat
July 19, 2003, 1:16 am
ok , I know where's soldat registration file in registry path :> thanks all :)

3rd_account
July 20, 2003, 7:13 pm
If I went to a friends computer, wrote down his registration code and uninstalled his Soldat, then register my Soldat with his code. Would that work? :)

Cr4cK
August 22, 2003, 3:17 pm
no, u sux

b00stA
August 22, 2003, 6:56 pm
Cr4ck, be friendly, this isn't the Bash Pit and he just asked a question.

3rd account: You better dont try it because his key is meant for his own computer and afaik un-installing Soldat doesn't remove the registry key containing your serial.

Amon26
December 9, 2003, 5:15 am
I usually format and re-install the bare-minimal on my computer about once every 3 months to keep it running clean and fast. The reg will be removed if i do this.. So should i somehow save a piece of the reg on another medium (floppy, cd) and re-enter it once i want soldat in again?

b00stA
December 9, 2003, 1:50 pm
Amon, I saved it to a floppy disk (I think), but in the worst case you can ask Michal to re-send it to you.

All he has to know is your real name which the reg key is dedicated to and the email addy you specified :)

Alpha
December 30, 2003, 2:37 am
i've had mine re-sent to me 3 tims now, cuzz of un-exspected re-formats, lol, 're', 'un'....