( search forums )
Danish clans
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Clan Recruitment
The_Saint_DK
November 7, 2002, 8:44 am
Hi there, i am looking to join a danish clan on a just-for-the-kicks basis.

It could also be cool to start a new clan with danes only, i just don't wanna be responsible for it [:P]

So please, Danish soldiers (if there are any),let's unite and put Denmark on the World map of Soldat.

- The Saint DK

MrKhan
November 7, 2002, 10:18 am
gl with the clan and sign it up on clanbase if you havnt already

Slader
November 16, 2002, 1:51 pm
Im a dane. I like to help making the clan, but if its already maked i would wery happy to join.

The_Saint_DK
November 16, 2002, 11:25 pm
Well, you're the first i've heard from, and as I kinda mentioned before, I guess i'm not clan leader material. But hey, now we've got two potential members. Maybe you could check for other prospects? From my pow the main reason for this clan would be having fun, so as long as it is "hyggelige" guys, it will be great. (guess there's no english word, that can replace the danish word "hygge")

rodsur
November 18, 2002, 6:53 pm
ok i am dane to and lokking for a clan and would like a danish clan

smj135
November 21, 2002, 8:13 pm
Hey i'm a dane too....send me a mail...i'm about to make a clan with a couple of friends...bare smid mig en mail ;-)

-Smj

The_Saint_DK
November 22, 2002, 12:22 pm
quote:Originally posted by smj135
Hey i'm a dane too....send me a mail...i'm about to make a clan with a couple of friends...bare smid mig en mail ;-)

-Smj

Very cool, i will do so, thanks m8

Shai Tan
November 24, 2002, 12:53 pm
I've got a clan for people from sweden denmark and norway. If you are interested, visit nordicvikings.run.to