( search forums )
Hitpercentage in Player Status
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
3rd_account
July 19, 2003, 5:15 pm
I wouldn't mind if there were a device that counts the hitpercentage in the game. Enough reading, here comes the picture of how it should be:

[IMAGE]

Hmm??

b00stA
July 19, 2003, 5:36 pm
Yes, would be a nice feature :)

And when the round ends when the player tab is being displayed (the final scores) you should be able to see the accuracy percentage for every single player, too.

Ddevil
July 19, 2003, 5:37 pm
i dont know if it would be nessesary, but maybe :I

Ddevil
July 19, 2003, 5:38 pm
quote:Originally posted by b00stA
Yes, would be a nice feature :)

And when the round ends when the player tab is being displayed (the final scores) you should be able to see the accuracy percentage for every single player, too.

accuracy percentage for every single player that would be nice :)I-C

Tha Doggfather
July 19, 2003, 5:40 pm
but what with the difference between a barret and an AK? i mean i have like a hitpercentage of 75 % (or whatever) with my barret, but i can imagine that an AKer doesnt hit 75 % of his bullets, more like 20 %...

b00stA
July 19, 2003, 5:50 pm
Of course.. but after like 5 minutes you sure do notice which weapon player xyz uses so you can decide for yourself if he's good at aiming.

Maybe it could be like 62% Desert Eagles. The weapon displayed would be the one he used most.
(Well ok, the last one isn't a good idea, I guess..)

3rd_account
July 19, 2003, 8:54 pm
To clarify my thoughts about this.. the orange text above the jet-bar shows the accuraty for the weapon you're holding from the current game. At the end of each game the info from all the weapons are loged in a text-file in the Soldat folder, so you can check it out and view your progress.
That's what I had in mind.

Tweak896
July 19, 2003, 9:14 pm
ya good idea, but the goddamn autos.......... but other than that it would be good. Btw some has already suggested this

koil
July 20, 2003, 7:05 pm
sounds good and sweet but.. is it really nessesary?

Kamikaze_Ninja
July 20, 2003, 8:16 pm
I wanna have a hit percentage I know mine would be definitely low lol but I still wanna know how accurate other ppl are ;-)

morpheus
July 20, 2003, 10:42 pm
sounds good to me

xWoLxShiver
July 21, 2003, 12:15 am
i wish it would say Deagles instead of Desert Eagles, that would be better... sorry to be off-topic

anyways yeah, that would be cool, could add some more competition aside from just kills

TIR_Blade
July 21, 2003, 12:26 am
np. Also, it would be nice to stop people from bragging only about Points(in CTF), say a person has the most points and hit percentage, now thats an achievmant. Also, It should save all the stats to a file and then show you how many kills, deaths, and hit percentage u have, from your WHOLE soldat expierience, you would have to combine the scores when getting a new version however.

3rd_account
July 21, 2003, 12:52 am
Good point man.

And I just pray this won't be a thing for only the registrated users..

TIR_Blade
July 21, 2003, 1:19 am
ya that would suck...