( search forums )
Red&Blue... Let's do something more... cool!!!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
Patterson
July 20, 2003, 1:26 am
Hey everybody!
Sorry about my english, I know it's bad...
I wonder to know if we could, instead of blue and red team, make these teams more attractive. I Think, and I'm sure you will agree, it would be nice to have a Iraq Team(Iraq Flag) and a Coalition Team(American Flag) or... A NAZI team and a British or American team. Maybe it could be mods or modes, as u wish. It could also be a Terrorrist team(I'm not talking about Arabs here) and a SWAT team. The possibilities are infinit. An Alien team vs An Super Hyperspace
Alpha Spacial Team... Like I said. It's as u wish. Then a new category of mods will come out. Who vs Who...Who knows.... Think about it buddies becose... I love the game very much but it's still like playing Paintball with those Red and blue Teams. Would be cool to have a reply from u Mike (game creator). (Lt Patterson)

BManx2000
July 20, 2003, 1:30 am
Well, I don't know how you would tell between the teams. I mean, the soldats are pretty small. You would probably have to use colors anyway.

Patterson
July 20, 2003, 1:44 am
I'm answering to u. YES! IT is possible!!! Ex: Russians vs Americans------Russians (Fur Helmets and long brown coats) Americans: Marines or Rangers like.... Forest or sand camo.

other EX: NAZI vs ALLIES
Germans: Gray uniforms with their cool looking helms Allies: Maybe red or black Berets with light brown uniforms.

It would be cool too if the weapons were not the same in each teams...

Lt Patterson

3rd_account
July 20, 2003, 2:18 am
I don't think there should be countries flags, that will probibly make (for example) British people angry and pissed of by seeing a idiot flaming their flag.

How would you feel if your flag was beeing shot at and tossed around like a piece of [:-censored]?

Patterson
July 20, 2003, 2:32 am
huh.....it's just a game....

mr_bob
July 20, 2003, 2:58 am
but some people take pride in their flang no matter what form it is and i really think this is stupid cuz what happens what happens when a country has more then one flag or micheal accidntly puts the wrong flag in or make it look different or just totally misses a country and who would pick the colors or themes of the flag admin or the first person on the team its just too much of a head ach

3rd_account
July 20, 2003, 2:59 am
I take this seriously. I play this game to get away from all the [:-censored]ing usaflags on tv.

Patterson
July 20, 2003, 3:07 am
Ur right 3rd account... me too... but I tried to take a new look to that game. Maps would be more relistic too. Historical maps. Oh also... Have u played Battlefield 1942. Lots of country flags in that game and there's no problems

b00stA
July 20, 2003, 10:57 am
Well, as Michal said in another post, Soldat does not have a storyline, therefor you can forget Nazi vs british etc.

Tha Doggfather
July 20, 2003, 11:19 am
quote:Originally posted by b00stA
Well, as Michal said in another post, Soldat does not have a storyline, therefor you can forget Nazi vs british etc.

exactly

and please stop posting things that have been said before, remember that other people have ideas too and that everything that comes up in your mind without thinking about it for atleast half an hour has already been brought up

Knuckles
July 20, 2003, 12:01 pm
Country flags ... NO i think. But red & blue, why not black and white?

sauron_the_deceiver
July 20, 2003, 1:53 pm
I think it would be nicer to have black and white in Infiltration because of the flags and all that.

Ddevil
July 20, 2003, 2:27 pm
quote:Originally posted by sauron_the_deceiver
I think it would be nicer to have black and white in Infiltration because of the flags and all that.

yeah, thats a great idee... black flag black team, white flag white team :)K

Patterson
July 20, 2003, 2:31 pm
There would be complaints... Black is a good camo in the forest n everywhere else but WHITE!!! u can't hide... All I want is to atleast get some colors that are less attractive for the enemies.

How about adark gray or black team vs a dark green team or something.

Blue and Red look like enlightment Age with musketeers.

3rd_account
July 20, 2003, 3:00 pm
Gold vs Silver, that would look kinkyass sweet.

koil
July 20, 2003, 5:34 pm
i want to play for the nazi team :p

HC_ScubaSteve
July 20, 2003, 8:39 pm
i totally agree-but keep it an option

Tweak896
July 21, 2003, 1:10 am
this would be tight....... plus you could piss off people too, liek burning their flags.......jk but it would be cool :P

Tha Doggfather
July 21, 2003, 1:12 am
who gives a [:-censored] about which color the teams are?!

Patterson
July 23, 2003, 12:03 am
We care about the colors of the teams for....CAMO!!! How can u ambush the enemy with a red or blue shirt in the forest!!!

juice _ box
July 23, 2003, 1:11 am
lmao doggfather, i pretty much piss my pants when a new update comes out because im so exited to see little changes in the game. if there was a flag color changing option id dig it.

Patterson
July 23, 2003, 3:21 am
How about an option that let the host choose the colors of the teams before he runs the server. I think it would be [:-censored]ing simple and it should be ok with everybody!

3rd_account
July 23, 2003, 4:00 am
That would be great Patterson.

Landstreicher
July 23, 2003, 8:49 am
You want a Nazi team?
Are you Ok?? I think sumthing in ur brain is kinda wrong, huh?

Cr4cK
July 23, 2003, 10:16 am
looool, this thread is soo [:-censored]ed bull[:-censored]! why should we have some nazi team or patterson sux team?

Camping_Carl
July 23, 2003, 11:18 am
Sounds good black and white lol

juice _ box
July 23, 2003, 1:06 pm
nazi team would be awsome (it wont happen) but black, white, yellow, green, oarnge, maroon and a juice box logo would be sweet.
a juice box

Patterson
July 24, 2003, 10:45 pm
So...We are all going for the options that let the server choose the colors of the teams... For me it would be perfect!

Frosty
July 24, 2003, 10:55 pm
quote:Originally posted by Patterson
How about an option that let the host choose the colors of the teams before he runs the server. I think it would be [:-censored]ing simple and it should be ok with everybody!

I AGREE