( search forums )
How about a Assassinate mode
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
Patterson
July 20, 2003, 2:15 am
Hey!

I think it would be cool in this mode if there were in each teams a randomly choosed player(or the best player of the team) become the target. These two could be dress like presidents or pilots, whatever amd the goal is too kill the President or general of the other team. Killing him gives u 1 point for ur team a bit like CTF. And yes, That choosen one can use weapons...

Lt Patterson

3rd_account
July 20, 2003, 2:22 am
Great idea! Did you snatch that from the "hail to the king"-thread? :)

Patterson
July 20, 2003, 2:44 am
I'm sorry, but it looks like I had the same idea then someone else and I post it..... But I still find that my ideas about Presidents, Generals or pilots are better than a Fuc**** King with his stupid crown and his shotgun.

b00stA
July 20, 2003, 10:55 am
Patterson please don't double-post. Use the [IMAGE] Edit function instead, so you can update your post.

So copy the stuff from your 2nd post into the one above and then [IMAGE] delete the second.
Then we're all happy and can go to sleep :)

Do you think this new mode would require a new kind of maps? Because you CAN play it on normal deathmatch maps (with the team-spawnpoints) or maybe play it in CTF maps? Or make extra maps with forts for the chosen one?

Tha Doggfather
July 20, 2003, 11:21 am
YAY YOU MANAGED TO START THREE TOPICS THAT HAVE BEEN SUGGESTED BEFORE!

sauron_the_deceiver
July 20, 2003, 2:18 pm
Patterson: You've been here 21 posts and you've already made an enemy ^

:).

Patterson
July 20, 2003, 2:28 pm
Like I said before....I'M NEW HERE!!! I don't know about the old [:-censored]s u talked about

Tha Doggfather
July 20, 2003, 2:33 pm
use the search function of the forum then

muzzmastah
July 20, 2003, 4:56 pm
Did you get the assassinate idea from Rainbow Six?

HC_ScubaSteve
July 20, 2003, 8:43 pm
ya this is a cool idea, never enough game modes i say. keep up the good work paterson

Knuckles
July 20, 2003, 9:50 pm
Protect some player... Well, nice.

Tweak896
July 21, 2003, 12:56 am
well................ hail to the king modes the same so no comments