( search forums )
Stats
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
TIR_Blade
July 21, 2003, 1:59 am
ok well i wanna have a stats file in the soldat folder that records all of your stats(kills, deaths, points, and hit percentage, want hit percentage in soldat too so thats y) in one file. The only problem with this would be that when you download a newer version of soldat the stats would be erased, A SOLUTION! copy the stats b4 u download the newer version, then paste them into the newer version and continue collecting stats. Think about it, talking to your friends, "i have 989 kill", "OH YA WELL I HAVE 2324". u get the idea. IT WOULD BE SUPER KEWL. well if any of you think that this should be added say "ITS GOOD" cuz this is kinda a petition. xcept it prob wont be enforced unless theres ALOT of votes.

xWoLxShiver
July 21, 2003, 2:02 am
your right, sounds like fun, but dont worry about it being erased. it would only be for registered users, where each name will have its respected kills and such, and the file for that name would only be created once the profile is, so that if your friend comes over, he can have his own and not just add to yours.

howeverm it would have to be a locked file u cnanot edit or else the stats would [:-censored] up, because then you can just edit them

Tweak896
July 21, 2003, 5:58 am
ya that would be cool, and have a ladder of all the people......

TIR_Blade
July 21, 2003, 11:25 am
ya sure w/e. Any suggestions are good here. So any1 else wanna sign the petition. im guessing u 2 r in?

xWoLxShiver
July 21, 2003, 1:39 pm
yesserrrrreeeeee bobby!

3rd_account
July 21, 2003, 2:30 pm
Hey!! You're partly stealing my idea! Read my thread "Hitpercentage in Player Status"

Ah what the hell, kinkyass sweet idea.

juice _ box
July 22, 2003, 11:19 am
ranking leads to stress. stress leads to lack of skills when needed most.
its a good idea but dont make your ranking public if you dont want to would be a good option.
most people dont realize it but.. ah [:-censored] it i dont feel like ranting

just my 2 cents, good idea for registerd users
a juice box

TIR_Blade
July 22, 2003, 3:23 pm
yo dude...There rnt ranks its just ur stats. And For yourself but you can share it with others.

TIR_Blade
July 24, 2003, 2:33 am
U gotta be kidding me! there's gotta be more of you that want to know your stats! SPEAK UP!

mr_bob
July 24, 2003, 3:13 am
no one speaks up around here i have just been to lazy to read all the posts thats why this is my first one in this topic cuz i think i was one of the first people with the hit % but oh well i dont care i would like to see this

koil
July 24, 2003, 3:37 am
hmm we already have program for deaths/kills..
i dont really see the point for this, the accucary was mentioned b4, and as i said, the deaths/kills stats we already have.