( search forums )
CnC: Renegade MOD in the making!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your partially 1337 mods!
-Phil-
July 21, 2003, 3:38 am
Hopefully nobody has done this yet, but here goes.

I'm making a MOD of CnC: Renegades (Duh.) Right now, I'm just skinning the weapons on the interface, and about to move to the weapons-gfx files.

Heres a screen of the weapons so far:

Download Attachment: [IMAGE] CnC Weapons.jpg48.6 KB

The weapons don't have very creative names, because I used the names that CnC Renegades actually used. I will probably end up using the nicknames of the guns that the website gives them.(Firefly for the laser rifle, Tarantula for the laser chaingun, etc etc)

UPDATED! Weapons look much better, heres a screen:

Download Attachment: [IMAGE] Cnc weapons new.jpg46.5 KB

The names are changed too.

I have 4 questions:
1) How do you like them?
2) Should the chaingun and laser chaingun on the screen be switched? Or kept as is?
4) Names: First screen or second?
3) The 2 secondary weps I edited (pistol and rocket launcher) seem to be semi-transparent, how do I fix this?

Thanks,
~Phil

-Phil-
July 22, 2003, 4:42 am
omg, this has to be the most annoying thing in the world...
..the minigun. I change it so it looks like the laser chaingun, but the little burst where the bullet comes out shows about 4 pixels behind the end of the gun.
I try to fix it, but changing this minigun-fire file is a pain! I finally change it, but its still not right. I shorten the minigun by a little bit, but now the condor is bigger than the minigun.. and the condor isnt big at all...

[:(!]
~Phil

juice _ box
July 22, 2003, 9:38 am
couldnt you have just made 1 big post indtead of 4?

-Phil-
July 22, 2003, 6:28 pm
Possibly.

~Phil

Middlemoor
August 7, 2003, 5:18 am
I was just thinking...it's going to be wierd having laser weapons that fall to the ground. ;-) Oh well, no problem, go hard!