Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Clan Recruitment
OmegaRagond
July 21, 2003, 6:48 am
Very easy......just beat me in DeathMatch and i'll join your clan
by the way....I'm living in Canada, B.C so we have to arrange time and date

SuperKill
July 21, 2003, 7:12 am
"..just beat me in DeathMatch and i'll join your clan.."
i know you know this, but i'll say it again.

clan leaders want people that can beat them ;P

OmegaRagond
July 21, 2003, 7:25 am
Trust me....some clan leaders sucked.....so that's why you have to beat me first :P

mr_bob
July 21, 2003, 8:10 am
omega got to my site and post there

http://slingshot.to/soldatclassifieds

CbbLe
July 21, 2003, 8:12 am
I don't want people who beat me (want to be best)....unfortunatly everyone does these days...*arrg* i hate it =)

mr_bob
July 21, 2003, 9:34 am
posted at my site

Tha Doggfather
July 21, 2003, 11:15 am
i cant find any members that can beat me, all good players are in clans already.
if you think you can beat me and want to you my clan, click the link in my signature and mail me.
sorry to break in on your topic omega...

OmegaRagond
July 22, 2003, 5:20 am
hmm....well it's monday for me when I post this Reply.....Maybe would could have a match on the weekends then

snappy10
July 22, 2003, 6:55 pm
hey omega ill fight u. i plan on joining biohazard so if i beat u will u join biohazard?

fabmanx
July 22, 2003, 11:17 pm
Omega , Snappy is in my clan want to join us? i'll gladly 1v1 you

N1nj@
July 22, 2003, 11:36 pm
lol, this is funny. good luck y'all!

NightCabbage
July 23, 2003, 1:52 am
well I recommend Omega - he's a good playa

=D

OmegaRagond
July 23, 2003, 3:43 am
Sure snappy :) If you beat me I'll join biohazard but I have to play in the weekend though
Hey Fabmanx are you in Biohazard too?

fabmanx
July 23, 2003, 5:19 am
Lol Omega im leader of biohazard dont u see my sig?

Tweak896
July 23, 2003, 5:43 am
omega, ill challenge you..... i think i could beat you :P if your not already taken........ my email is tweak896@hotmail.com
my aim sn is: tweak896kc
my msn is: tweak896@hotmail.com
contact me if your available

N1nj@
July 23, 2003, 6:28 pm
this is like an auction

can i buy you, omega? for hmm.... $15.99?

blan
July 23, 2003, 8:32 pm
Hey, Ill give it a try. :D How am I supposed to contact you?

OmegaRagond
July 24, 2003, 6:33 am
Hmm....my E-mail is darkskylight@hotmail.com
and I think I'll be available this weekend.....that's 3 more days from now

May be it's fair if you guys play against each other 1 vs 1 so the winner of that clan will be playing me. If I lost.....then I will be joining who ever the winner of that clan is [^].

Sorry Fabmanx your signature is too small so I didn't see it [xx(]
By the way Ninj@....I suppose money to you can buy anything right?
I think not because money can't buy me [:-devil]

CbbLe
July 24, 2003, 8:05 am
lol...talk about popular =)

forcing clanleaders to let them play 1vs1 against eachother and the winner gets permission to play him for a tryout..you've got some nerves there boy ;)

btw: the best clan doesn't have to be the winners of those 2. A clan gets good by mixing individual skill with teamplay...if I were you I would check recent stats from their clanwars and see what members they have...then choose and not just go for the winner.

OmegaRagond
July 24, 2003, 8:25 am
hmm.....It's very hard to decide which one to join XP since all of them are so close to me and I don't want to dissapoint them....So I think that 1 vs 1 may be the solution to solve their problems.

CbbLe
July 24, 2003, 8:38 am
I recommend biohazard..they need all help they can get..right guys? =) (thinking about yesterday *hihi*)

OmegaRagond
July 24, 2003, 8:55 am
hmm....now I'm down to 2wai or Biohazard.....hmm....
this is really hard to decide lol
If your on Fabmanx....I want to see all your clan members

R
July 24, 2003, 9:14 am
i'm on biohazard, lol

blan
July 24, 2003, 10:05 am
however you wish, I personally just thought it would be fun to duel you... lol

OmegaRagond
July 24, 2003, 10:50 am
hmm....if you want to duel me sure :) but only on weekends though
dunno what day is it for you :x

N1nj@
July 24, 2003, 3:10 pm
Cbble: dont start bragging dude.

Omega: you can always see me *points to self*

fabmanx
July 24, 2003, 10:50 pm
Cbble ur a retard, they guy that was our sub wasnt even in our clan and Snappy2 just got in the day we fought you, secondly all of ur members had 0 ping we all had over 100 so stfu, in a 3v3 with my best members im sure we beat you. Ohh OmegaRagond heres our member list, Me,R,Bluesfear,Tai,Hellraider,Slayer, and Snappy2.

N1nj@
July 24, 2003, 11:03 pm
dont be so mean ;)

R
July 25, 2003, 12:34 am
holy crap guys you got 3 new members while i was on vacation!!!!!!! man, i miss soooooooo much when i go away for just 10!!! days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hope nothing else happens in the 24 hours till i can play again

fabmanx
July 25, 2003, 12:44 am
Hehe, lol when u get back i leave for 10 days, u and bluey better not do anything stupid while im gone, hehe lol

CbbLe
July 25, 2003, 8:32 am
hehe, chill..it was a joke :)
dont hate me =/

that fuking sniper
July 25, 2003, 8:42 am
Yeah fab you already jumped into offence, you lost, get over it, he can reffer to it if he wants, he has a right to, he didnt even mean enything bad, you guys need to relax, the Soldat Community needs to relax in general, especially of late :S

OmegaRagond
July 25, 2003, 8:57 am
hmmm......I don't want to put anyone down :X so it's hard to decide which one to join....
basically I'm looking for a lot of clan matches since I never even been one before lol.
hmm.....2wai or Bio? *Toss a coin*

CbbLe
July 25, 2003, 9:48 am
2wai or bio?
have they even seen you played yet =)...i guess they want you to tryout before you start tossing coins about who you will join =)

just play tryout with both of them maybe? (and check recent results, if they have alot of members maybe you cant play as much if the other team has few and so on)

blan
July 25, 2003, 10:42 am
Actually, I know OmegaRagond since he was in SilentSnipaz. So yeah, I have seen him play.
If you want to tryout for 2Wai feel free. I know you're good so there wouldn't be much of a problem there. Check our site out for any information you need. http://www.2wai.tk

Frankly, I know youre good and experienced and everything. And if you chose to tryout for us, good. But I'm not going to die if you decide to go elsewhere.

Like Cbble said, check recent results ;)

that fuking sniper
July 25, 2003, 11:24 am
:), yes do so.......

fabmanx
July 25, 2003, 9:58 pm
OmegaRagond if u want to tryout feel free to do so, i think u already have my msn but here ti is anyways fabsoccer@hotmai.com, we have about 1 or 2 clan mathes a day.

OmegaRagond
July 26, 2003, 5:12 am
hmm....according to the info on the stats of each clan......2wai has more wins then Bio....but the downside of 2wai is that they have too much members which put a downfall to me that chances are I'm not gonna be playing in the clan matches. It's like when I'm in the clan like just like a flower vase. However I'm looking for a clan is reponsible for it's own actions and could make good use of me. Hey Fabmanx could you give me your clan website?

fabmanx
July 26, 2003, 7:38 am
L0l we dont have one at the moment...well we do but it sucks and were working on a new one....we play alot of clan matches and i roate our members so we can have every1 participating.....im sure u will have lots of playing time...that is if u wanna try out

blan
July 27, 2003, 12:14 am
We do rotate online members in clan matches. That is if you are online. And most of the time we dont even have to do that since there arent enough players to do it. (not everyone is always online, lol)

Oh yeah btw, I wont play DM, so forget about that. I suck at 1on1 (just recently discovered that).

So tryout if you wish. :)

OmegaRagond
July 27, 2003, 1:26 am
hehe....okay I'm ready for the tryout!! lol so....give me your servers :)

blan
July 27, 2003, 6:40 am
join #soldat.2wai on quakenet
or contact me... bm_blan@hotmail.com (messenger)

N1nj@
July 27, 2003, 4:01 pm
lol! i want to see what happens!

Cr4cK
July 28, 2003, 10:32 am
lol this is just like an chat!

Landstreicher
July 29, 2003, 9:55 pm
very exciting thread...*g*

kryptanite
July 31, 2003, 7:41 am
I want to join a clan, and I'm modest enough to say I could beat anybody. email me, krypta182@yahoo.com

N1nj@
July 31, 2003, 2:18 pm
this is like the battle between 2Wai and Bio for Omega.

frankly, omega was in our clan before which is [gF] and then he had to leave :( because of his school work. I miss you. Anyway, we usually play a matches every single day, and we rotate members if they are online. For example, if me, fab, R, Slayer was online, and we have a 3 v 3 match, we will subsitude (<- or however you spell that).

And i know you since S:S (Silentz Snipaz), my name was like Spyder or something. that was the old times when it was 1.05b with CX and Optik. those were the times. *sigh*. Well, you played once in our [gf] clan matches, and i think we did great and won together.

Is all up to you to decide, 2Wai or Bio, 2Wai or Bio...I wish you good luck in whatever clan you are in. Peace.

CbbLe
July 31, 2003, 2:55 pm
yeah, let us know what's happened..passed the tryout for any of those clans? joined any yet?

R
July 31, 2003, 6:27 pm
kryptanite, i'm modest enough to say you prolly couldnt beat even one fourth of the people who posted in this thread :(

OmegaRagond
August 2, 2003, 1:37 am
hmm....so far I didn't join any clan yet lol.....I just got contacted by some secret clan.....so I haven't made my decision yet

N1nj@
August 2, 2003, 7:47 pm
secret clan eh. i bet i know what it is.