( search forums )
snappys dedicated inf
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Server Help
snappy10
July 22, 2003, 6:47 pm
as some of u may have noticed i brought back my server last night. im usually behind a router so that my sister can have wireless internet. which meens i am behind a firewall. now i know what ur gonna say "michal made a way to join a server around a firewall" the only problem is the ping shows up as ??? and because ppl arange the server list by ping most of the time no one sees my server. later today i will go back behind my router and i will leave my server running. but the ping will be ??? and if no one goes in i will have to shut it down again cuz it has no purpose.

N1nj@
July 22, 2003, 6:55 pm
lol. i will go in if i see snappy in there ;)

snappy10
July 22, 2003, 6:57 pm
lol someone just got banned from my server for flooding it with about 300 requests to join. ppl dont do that! makes more work for me. i gotta copy ur ip and type /unban and then paste and thats just to much work!

R
July 22, 2003, 7:34 pm
cool snappy nice to have the server back. i'll play in it once i get back from vacation:)

snappy10
July 22, 2003, 8:27 pm
no point in playing it it cuz guess what now that im back behind the damn firewall the ping is ??? and no one goes in. damn it michal u need to make it so it shows the ping cuz this is pissing me off

Tha Doggfather
July 22, 2003, 9:05 pm
i arrange my servers on country ~~

N1nj@
July 23, 2003, 1:16 am
lol, i dont arrnage anything. i just go to my favourites and pick one ip.

fabmanx
July 25, 2003, 7:13 am
I just look on ASE to find any good players or clan mates then try to join server.