( search forums )
For WHAT?
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Registration help and Shareware questions
Landstreicher
July 23, 2003, 9:52 am
What do I get, when I register? I can create MODS, I can create Maps and I can invert MP3s...anything else?
(because of the map-maker...I WANT THIS! Can't I get it for free?)

mr_bob
July 23, 2003, 9:55 am
u do not have to reg soldat to get map maker go to the d/l page and scroll down and theres map maker and u can create mods right now with paint if u know how

Landstreicher
July 23, 2003, 10:08 am
Gehaaaw!!!
Thanks you a lot!

mr_bob
July 23, 2003, 10:22 am
but its greatly appericated ig u send micheal the 9 dallors for the game i havent yet only cuz i aint got the money to spare

Cr4cK
August 5, 2003, 10:45 am
Hey if u register u get the real map maker and some chicks to and....!.....! umm... something... 40 more things... i registered...JUST REGISTER!!!!!

BMF
August 9, 2003, 3:18 pm
For all Landstreichers out there. Michael spent alot of his time developing this game. Don't be an asshole, register it

TIR_Blade
August 9, 2003, 4:42 pm
Ya im registering this week mostly to support his great cause :D

eyic
August 10, 2003, 1:28 am
god, the only reason icant register is coz of my parents they never trust the internet, and it pisses me of, i mean i can afford registering I mean anyone should be able to afford it, but the problem is that I just cant hand michal the money (parents r too slack to send money over itnernet or anythign else) so just one request Michal just one wish from me! dont ever make this great game p2p!

mr_bob
August 10, 2003, 2:16 am
hey youll i got a question do u have to send it over the internet cuz my parents wont let me do that either i have the money i just have no way to get it to him can we mail him the money j/w

Deleted User
August 24, 2003, 5:49 pm
I can't register. I don't have credit card, and my parents doesn't tell my bank account's number. Bah.

Social Poison
August 24, 2003, 9:32 pm
Knowing your bank account number wouldn't help you.

And honestly the internet is just as safe for your credit card as your wallet (if not safer).

pace
September 28, 2003, 6:05 pm
I don't have an credit card or anything so i wasn't registered but I downloaded reg fix and I can enjoy full game modes.
But when i come with some cash i will realy register it becuse of suport for the Michel and all of the man who help develop this great game. Respect from Pace

NightCabbage
September 29, 2003, 12:45 pm
pace - that is actually illegal, you have broken the law.

Also, let it be known that all of the game modes are fully (FULLY) operational with an unregistered version.

NullShot
January 13, 2004, 3:37 pm
pace, wtf are u saying!?! that is not actually a thing to go spreading
in the OFFICIAL soldat forums,...aww christ

damnnation
April 2, 2004, 2:40 pm
i aint registered only 14 and from belgium so i don't really understand
the register thingy

wormdundee
July 5, 2004, 9:02 pm
wooeee

SP posted, time to dance

anyways yeh, these are the official soldat forums, you dont want to go around telling people in the official forums of a game that you illegally obtained a reg key and of course used it

everyone will now hate you

thank you

N1nj@
July 5, 2004, 9:04 pm
quote:Posted - 02 Apr 2004 : 14:40:36

quote:Posted - 05 Jul 2004 : 21:02:27

n00bface
July 5, 2004, 9:08 pm
not to mention SP posted a year ago..lollerskates.