( search forums )
grade
Soldat Forums - Misc - Forum News and Support
666CrAzYSnIpEr666
July 25, 2003, 4:09 pm
Hi :) i just want to know how many message we need to write for be: corporal... and all other ?

thx

b00stA
July 25, 2003, 4:13 pm
I cant believe someone actually cares about this.
Would you post more (spam) if you knew when you'd get your "kewl" new rank?

Just dont give a damn and be constructive plskthxbye.

N1nj@
July 25, 2003, 4:50 pm
they are acutally called ranks

Click Here for more info

Cr4cK
July 25, 2003, 5:56 pm
lol ive searched for that in weeks

666CrAzYSnIpEr666
July 25, 2003, 11:06 pm
lol :D

juice _ box
July 29, 2003, 9:09 am
im sure you have crack because you are the biggest [:-censored]ing star hunter on these forums

CbbLe
July 29, 2003, 9:15 am
Ninj@!!!!

stop giving out that information...see what Cr4cK just made....ultra spam x4

NightCabbage
July 30, 2003, 4:18 am
lol more...
[IMAGE]

Duke33
July 30, 2003, 7:58 am
That is a weird picture. Anyway, who cares about stars? Sure, its nice to have a few under your name, but man, just post because you think that you should post, or becuase there's something you want to share or discuss. Not to get colored stars under your name.

juice _ box
July 30, 2003, 9:49 am
if you want colorfull stars go into paint, draw some and make it your backgroud. That way you dont have to come to the forums and spam -,o

CbbLe
July 30, 2003, 10:39 am
*looking up profile, scans through it*

displayed:
"User Name: juice _ box
Total Posts: 326
[32.6 posts per day]

*laughs out at juicy_box's previous sentence* =P

enjoyincubus
July 30, 2003, 3:13 pm
Well, I'm sorry to contradict everyone here, but I believe getting more stars is better. Though I could speak better than most of the fickle people here from the time I came, I had no respect until a few stars found their way below my name. [:D]

But, for the most part, they do nothing for you except keeping your ass from getting flamed by one-liners continously.

Enjoy

Tha Doggfather
July 30, 2003, 4:39 pm
lol thats must be the highest avarage posts per day on this forum... 32.6!!!

anyway, i dont feel juice box is a spammer/starhunter, he just posts ALOT

there are people with lower avarages that starhunt like mad *cough*Cr4cK*cough*

R
July 30, 2003, 6:22 pm
I agree with enjoyincubus. getting stars earns you a lot of respect. If you were a private almost nobody would listen to your ideas or tak you seriously.

CbbLe
July 30, 2003, 7:36 pm
or you just dont act like a jerk and instead try to be polite and have abit of sense and people will listen to you anyway.

- almost sounded a bit of an adult =) im getting mature..*yeiii* =P

R
July 30, 2003, 7:37 pm
or you could do that.....

ThaD
July 30, 2003, 8:11 pm
quote:Originally posted by R
I agree with enjoyincubus. getting stars earns you a lot of respect. If you were a private almost nobody would listen to your ideas or tak you seriously.

there are some ppl with many stars for whom I have no respect :|

sauron_the_deceiver
July 30, 2003, 11:19 pm
*one of them raises his hand*

Tha Doggfather
July 30, 2003, 11:23 pm
*a second raises his hand* :)

Duke33
July 30, 2003, 11:24 pm
Yes, i agree with you EI. I suppose. People do notice a person more if they have stars. That doesnt mean that people, myself included, dont listen to people who are privates. But when you have more stars you've been on longer and more poeple know you, and therefore will pay more attention. Besides, its alot easier to dismiss a private, compared to a captain, colonol or commander.

But still, i hold that one should get stars becuase you've posted your opinion and debated and discussed and so on, rather than just spamming. Its good to have stars, nice, but they shouldnt be the point of a post.

enjoyincubus
July 31, 2003, 12:05 am
ROFL you guys should see what just being a moderator does to you. People went from thinking of me as a...ummm...wannabe, I guess, to a real person...Dunno why. But I just tried to use it on someone, and it worked. ("who the f*ck are you?" "I'm the mapping mod from the forums" "oh, hey! i love your work!") See what I mean? It's worked for me...but that may be a lil different. I just think it's funny how people's opinions change because of one tiny thing.

Enjoy