( search forums )
Problem & Sugestions
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
y0da
July 27, 2003, 1:47 pm
1.At 1.1.5 v sometimes, on MultiPlayer, when i choose a gun (Ruger 77)[;)] i have no gun or another (at the first it was LAW (not for secondary!)). Yes, i'm clicking "6", alright...
2.They can be guns in maps (not to choose from the list) just like bonuses (objects. For exapmle. that stationary gun). They can be usefull in nr. 3.
3.Missions like in Half-Life. Survive missions: Kill all and go to the end.
4.BIG mortars in maps.

Panie Michale/Micha³, to tylko propozycje i sugestie, 1. to ma³y b³¹d, ale by³ bym zadowolony, gdyby wesz³o to w ¿ycie (gry, oczywi?cie). Thank you, for reading this.

juice _ box
July 27, 2003, 2:01 pm
1. Try downloading the patch on the main page that may help.
2. Not my decision
3. Soldat really has no plot, but if you mean like a rampage just make a long map and play some tdm with 20 bots.
4. I like.
i dunno what the last thing you said was but it looks polish.

Cr4cK
July 27, 2003, 9:09 pm
lol what does that 3 mean? does it mean l or has it something with aliens or the giverment to do? maybe roswell or area 51?

Duke33
July 27, 2003, 9:18 pm
Okay. For 1, its a long known problem, i think now its fixed though.
2. No. I think that you're suggesting guns that you can pick up as a pack, like nades, and definatly not.
3. Could be made, but i think that soldats fine as it is. Besides, as jb said, its already possible--just make a map with lots of bots and fight through.
4. Might be okay. In fact, the only remotely good one that you suggested. No offense. Anyway, i like it, but the s guns are enough for now. Maybe later.

Again, im sorry if im too critical. I jsut didnt like your ideas. Sorry.

y0da
July 28, 2003, 4:16 pm
Ok, thanks, but the pick-up guns is good... Like in Half-Life, Unreal, Unreal T., Soldier of Fortune and others you start whit a damn knife or Enfocer or whit nothing.

I've got another idea:Buing guns, not having it already by clicking.
Monye for kills, points, captured flags etc.

Electro_cyc
July 28, 2003, 4:29 pm
Keep in mind that Soldat is a deathmatch game. It would be kinda hard and kinda pointless to make missions. Same with the money thing, soldat is not an rpg, its a deathmatch game where everyone is queal, always, only skill sets you apart from the rest, and skill is the only thing you use to win.

y0da
July 28, 2003, 9:45 pm
Hey whit money is not a rpg!!! The money was in Counter-Strike too.

sauron_the_deceiver
July 28, 2003, 10:50 pm
Yes, but Soldat is not counter-strike.

Electro_cyc
July 28, 2003, 11:27 pm
Please dont try to make soldat one of "those" games. Right now you only win by skill not because you bought an army tank after killing bots or a copy of yourself. Lets keep it skill only.