( search forums )
something that just came to mind
Soldat Forums - Misc - Forum News and Support
mr_bob
July 28, 2003, 5:55 am
something that came to mind

do posts with fowl language get flaged or tagged so that dna can read them

does dna read all topics posted no matter what they are

do people breaking the rules get fair punishment(dont ask just a but of stuff that randomly came to mind)

post memebers sig that break the rules get flaged

and i think that it ill update it if i think of anymore sorry dna just wondering

(this topic should be in the bash pit one misc sorry move it when your ready)

NightCabbage
July 29, 2003, 12:44 am
well, a few people have been banned from this forum... lol

but with 'fowl' (chicken language? rofl - u mean foul) language, the word gets censored (eg. [:-censored])

and that's probably about the end of it :P

DNA.styx
July 29, 2003, 1:15 pm
quote:Originally posted by mr_bob
something that came to mind

do posts with fowl language get flaged or tagged so that dna can read them
Only if someone clicks on the Red flag. I don't have issues with swears in general (the swear filter looks after that) but people posting personal attacks on others I have problems with.
quote:
does dna read all topics posted no matter what they are
No, everytime I load up the forum there normally 70+ active threads, so I just skim them, the only one I always read is the forums I'm a moderator for (forum news, bugs/help). While I take an active interest in the other forums, it's really the forum moderator's responsibility to read every post in their own forum.

quote:do people breaking the rules get fair punishment(dont ask just a but of stuff that randomly came to mind)It's hard to define fair, but I always post proposed punishment in the moderator's forum beforetaking action on most 'problems'. Folks have been banned, had their accounts deleted, stars reset to zero, etc with agreement of the other mods.

quote:
post memebers sig that break the rules get flaged
Again, only if someone clicks on the red flag, I deal with signatures as I notice them myself. (I'm on ADSL from home and a 100Mb lan at work so sometimes I don't see the 3Mb avatar that some muppet has used [:)])