( search forums )
Cencoring URLS
Soldat Forums - Misc - Forum News and Support
Dark_Noddy
August 1, 2003, 11:20 pm
Dunno If U guys can DO this but.. In the forum there is a cencore thingie.. ! and it cencores URLS.. That might be a problem.. I know its just 2 change the URL but anyway... Just mention it.

Tha Doggfather
August 1, 2003, 11:22 pm
anything that would be cencored would contain material that isnt suitable here... or can you give me an example of something that wouldnt?

DNA.styx
August 1, 2003, 11:25 pm
The censor automaticly edits any text posted, it can't tell and doesn't care if it is a URL

If there is one that is causing your problems let me know and I'll see what I can do about it.

Dark_Noddy
August 1, 2003, 11:49 pm
LOL ! Doggfather U kno what I'm talkin bout ! http://archive.forums.soldat.pl/topic.php?topic_id=6170 hehe Reason that it was a "Red Cross" was that I uploaded a pic by the name Nice_Hot_Pus|sy.JPG (Its a cat !) And it cencored Pus|sy ! So the pics URL became: Data/Dark_Noddy/#######_Nice_Hot_[:-Cencored].jpg (Or whatever)

Styx: Its not causing any problems 4 me.. I just changesd the pic name.. But it could cause a problem IF it was a web site... Like www.my-puss|ycats.com/pics/pic1.jpg would become
www.my-[:-censored]cats.com/pics/pic1.jpg

***All Pus|sy are With out | But so u can see what i mean i put the | there..
Just mention it.. Not a problem 4 me tho..

Tha Doggfather
August 1, 2003, 11:56 pm
oh ok, heh and then to think i saw the picture first and then read this and still it didnt ring a bell :D

DNA.styx
August 1, 2003, 11:59 pm
K, that's fixed for any new posts with pussy in the text.

Dark_Noddy
August 2, 2003, 12:56 am
LOL ! Dont have 2 change it :D But.. ok Thx anyway !