( search forums )
just pointing out 2 thing
Soldat Forums - Misc - Forum News and Support
mr_bob
August 1, 2003, 11:35 pm
hey youll hows it going for u this is kinda a rant but kinda important

but i just got home and thought hey why not go check whats new on the forums and guess what im banned i asked a frind to go and check weather or not there was something in the sin bin about me or a topic saying why i was banned and he said there was none

but i am now on my laptop and im able to see the forums it was kinda fusturating i was about ready to quit soldat just cuz

and the second thing is really just a rant but everytime i post something in the bugs section that i think will help it gets deleted or it doesnt realize its their

but any who im dont rants but the first one is really annoying but any who i did email u on the dnagames.net site but i forgot my forum name the email address is bowlertwothirty@aol.com

well thats for listening and reading all that crap
flameing will be allowed on me but no one else i am done with my flameing days

Tha Doggfather
August 1, 2003, 11:40 pm
posts in the bugs forum have to be moderated first before they appear...

so are you still banned or not? i was banned on a forum once (americas army), i had like 3 posts and didnt offend anyone, spam or whatever, but half the time i visited the forum it said i was banned :S that sucked, i know how you feel

DNA.styx
August 2, 2003, 12:13 am
mr_bob, the logs show that you where on an IP address range that I had to ban last year. I'll remove the ban on that range now. Sorry.

mr_bob
August 3, 2003, 3:04 am
yeah im still banned today its kinda annoying but i understand i hate aol cuz it dosent give u an static ipand i get soo much of this banned crap so i just sign on and off a couple times a day so i get outta that range so yeah its kool i just thought it was for something i posted just thought i should let u know but im off now im on my laptop cuz thats the only other computer that i can get access to

so for the long post

DNA.styx
August 3, 2003, 1:22 pm
Taken to PM.