( search forums )
Saddest Soldat's Moment
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
Optik
August 4, 2003, 2:27 pm
few people know me here by now, i started playing this about a year ago, had my own ctf and a 1v1 league and a bunch of other crap lol

i used to me in the -{S:S}- (Silent Snipaz) clan just one day it all colapsed

one day it was said in the forums that soldat wyou would have to buy to play, then everyone just left when they herd it just they didn't know the full thing that you could still play but with limited options

thats when soldat had only about 40 players online everyday and most of them quit too since tehre wasn't enough competionion, all leagues died and most good clans

now i can just look back and see how sad it was and i can laugh that there are 200 players on every time i look hehe

well anyway enjoy while it's here cause something like this could happen again :)

p.s. tell me if i'm good when u see me play (I'm starting again :) )

enjoyincubus
August 4, 2003, 10:13 pm
Hey Optik,

You may remember me as {GSS} Shadow, back in 1.05 and early 1.1.x...

I remember playing in the 1v1 league against you a few times, but I wasn't very good, and I used to think that you were good. I don't know if I'd feel the same now, but maybe I'll see you around some time. ;)

that fuking sniper
August 4, 2003, 11:13 pm
Oh hello there Optik, its good to see another vet come back :) do you remember me?

eyic
August 5, 2003, 12:38 am
i started playing in the early soldat but not online (i was a stupid loser who didnt know how to play properly)

sauron_the_deceiver
August 5, 2003, 2:30 pm
quote:Originally posted by eyic
i was a stupid loser who didnt know how to play properly

Some things don't change eh Eyic?

Yeah those were sad times. I really did think Soldat was dead.

snappy10
August 9, 2003, 12:32 am
omg hey optik glad to see an old timer like urself playing again :)

eyic
August 9, 2003, 12:41 am
quote:Originally posted by sauron_the_deceiver
quote:Originally posted by eyic
i was a stupid loser who didnt know how to play properly

Some things don't change eh Eyic?

Yeah those were sad times. I really did think Soldat was dead.

damn u lol, btw i aint that crap now well mabe on dna games but on aus servers i usually get good enuf scores :P

BeTeL
August 22, 2003, 2:12 pm
hmmm... sadest soldat moment must be every time i se a attacking n00b flagger on lagre teamplay, campers on DM, or ppl minigunning on the own teams flagger...