( search forums )
Looking for a clan! Elite member :)
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Clan Recruitment
Optik
August 4, 2003, 2:32 pm
hey all, some might know the old players lol

anyway i played before soldat was released in the good cartoon kind lol

anyway i'm looknig for an elite clan, i wanna be with people of my range in skill like i said before i'm from an old clan -{S:S}- which died few months ago

i just came back to Soldat and wanna be in the tops again

if you think you can offer me something good post it here and i'll check it out

btw: i'm not scarred of tryouts always good to test the clan and for the clan to test me ;)

CbbLe
August 4, 2003, 2:39 pm
oh, a non-european guy...never mind about my post then.

Tha Doggfather
August 4, 2003, 3:21 pm
whats the speed of your connection? if its really fast and you're a very good player, we might take you in. normally we dont accept players from outside of europe, but we can make an exception if you have those 2 things... go to [URL] for info about our clan, and add me to your msn if you want a try out.

Psyl3ntShad0w
August 5, 2003, 11:26 pm
ahh good ol optik...back to the soldat scene ^^

SoldatStriker
August 9, 2003, 9:06 pm
Clans - scoop up this guy quick. Optik is a power player with a lethal style and can hold his own be it be pub or a clan match. Nevermind that he's been playing longer than most everyone here-what counts is that he's been playing well longer than anyone here. Optik was playing pro before almost all of the new clans' players were rookies. For such outstanding skill with sniping, Optik gets the Strikerostan seal of approval.

Tha Doggfather
August 9, 2003, 10:10 pm
sounds promissing, but he didnt contact me :(

n2j3
August 10, 2003, 2:25 pm
hey optik , long time no see :D , if you want to join our merry 2wai gang
apply here!

CbbLe
August 10, 2003, 10:28 pm
well, move to europe and we can play tryout ;)

that fuking sniper
August 10, 2003, 10:50 pm
Yeh I remrmber the good old days in SS servers where I had a damn good time with great competition against SS players, especially Optik and Nice Guy........... And just like SoldatStriker did, I also recommend Optik to any clan out there.

BMF
August 11, 2003, 12:08 am
Hehe, mr. nice guy, good old days =)

mateenjahanmiry
August 15, 2003, 3:18 am
Optik, perfect timing dude, right when BA is starting to recruit. I'm MJ, if you remember me, you might. I was partly the cause of SA becoming an existence (NWA and SS submerging). Anyway, we need a third player for our clan, my experience level has dramatically improved and I've improved as a player myself. I do recommend you join us, me and Tweak play great together, and with experience such as that of yourself, it will be an honor to play with. There are no leaders, so you don't have to worry about that. We all cooperate with one another. So, if you wanted to contact me or join, actually, I wanna try ya out, long time it's been. So one day we can get together to play. If you want some inspiration to join, Gak is gonna join us soon as an 80 percent chance, so come alone and relive some classic soldat.

My contacts
MSN- ninjafish2003@hotmail.com
AIM- mateen87
or ICQ.
Our website is in my sig. Good to see you back, and btw- Gak is probably gonna join today, so you're in luck my friend :)

fabmanx
August 15, 2003, 6:10 am
i would try u out because of all the good word people have put in u but BioHazard is full :(

SuperKill
August 15, 2003, 10:03 am
quote:Originally posted by CbbLe
oh, a non-european guy...never mind about my post then.

rofl thats the funniest post in the forum[:D]

[EDIT]

imagine him saying that in an old chineese man's voice....
nvm [:-blindfold]

Optik
August 16, 2003, 8:36 pm
yeha i just came back from lithuania and just got my Cable connection up lol answers that quastion lol i'll check it these pages and sites out maybe i'll see some old friend playing in some clan really would like to play wit ninja or the [:-censored]ing sniper lol

Squal
August 16, 2003, 8:42 pm
whats S:S ?

R
August 16, 2003, 8:56 pm
silent snipers, an old clan that was one of the best.

Squal
August 16, 2003, 9:08 pm
ehm... dont u know the new clan of it? including the old leader of it?

{EDIT}
anyone?................... ( Mr. poster-of-this-topic ? , R? )

snappy10
August 16, 2003, 11:49 pm
holy [:-censored]! its optik hey dude well ide love it if u whould join biohazard. the truth optik is soldat now adays is full of newbs i dont believe there really are any clans that could hold ur skill. but like i said i think u should join biohazard :)

Outcast
August 17, 2003, 12:05 am
O.o

CbbLe
August 17, 2003, 12:54 am
agree with outcast =P

R
August 17, 2003, 2:59 am
agree with snappy :D

Marbire
August 17, 2003, 8:32 pm
Ey OpTiK.... long time no see. This is -$oldier- in case you didn't notice..... :D

I actually might be joining another clan as well.. not sure yet tho. So maybe we'll be goin head to head in the future

(I was always better than Optik...... ;) hehhehe)

fabmanx
August 17, 2003, 8:57 pm
Well Optik, since most of my clan members have been full exitement that ur back i'll give u a tryout for BioHazard. If ur interested e-mail me at or add me to ur msn fabmanxsoldat@hotmail.com.

Squal
August 17, 2003, 9:58 pm
ehm.... i wanted you to know the new -{S:S}- clan is called BodyEaters.... with the old SS leader: Silent_Assassin, ( username forums = SILENT ) ..
that is all..

Marbire
August 17, 2003, 11:34 pm
What are you talking about? The old SS leader Silent_Assasin? Who the [:-censored] is that? The leader was Computa_Xpert. There is no NEW SS clan...

Outcast
August 18, 2003, 12:29 am
Cool, some1 posted somethn that gives facts and is actually true...cool \m/

N1nj@
August 18, 2003, 1:23 am
and actaully Computa_Xpert has changed his alias to Viral Byte. :D. i think he will drop by here soon.

Outcast
August 18, 2003, 12:03 pm
so? he was still CX then lol

Squal
August 18, 2003, 2:51 pm
Silent_assassin was the leader of ss...
dunno what happend, but he was in some point..

N1nj@
August 18, 2003, 4:44 pm
lol. no he is not. the leader of S:S has been always CX.

Outcast
August 18, 2003, 5:07 pm
Maybe he was the leader of SS, but not of S:S

Squal
August 18, 2003, 5:10 pm
really?.. ALWAYS ?..abd whats SS then?

Outcast
August 18, 2003, 5:15 pm
I know a clan with the tag [SS] existed... and thats not it lol

N1nj@
August 18, 2003, 8:29 pm
actually the tag was -{S:S}-

snappy10
August 18, 2003, 9:28 pm
ya there were 2 ss clans 1 was the elite one was all newbs i believe squall is talking about the newb clan

Outcast
August 18, 2003, 10:05 pm
quote:Originally posted by N1nj@
actually the tag was -{S:S}-

I was talking about the clan he means....not which we mean, i know what tag both SS's had...

that fuking sniper
August 18, 2003, 10:05 pm
I went to introde once and saw a guy named -{S:S}-Ocrist, I asked him what did the tag stand for, he said Silent Snipers. But the wierd thing is, that he acted like an ass and started yelling noob calls at people and cussing everyone out. And he had a fairly low ping in introde so I think hes australian. Wierd eh?

Psyl3ntShad0w
August 19, 2003, 5:18 pm
O.o its $oldier...long time no see!

N1nj@
August 19, 2003, 6:26 pm
he said Silent Snipers....then i think he is a fake...the clan was called Silent Snipaz (or Sniperz; it ends with a "z").

Marbire
August 21, 2003, 1:04 am
quote:Originally posted by Psyl3ntShad0w
O.o its $oldier...long time no see!

Yup... what's goin on? I remember ya..... BT Clan right?