( search forums )
Kiith-Sa Hunters
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Clan Recruitment
Omorpheus Hunter
August 5, 2003, 2:34 pm
Hello, My name is Omorpheus Hunter. I am Archon of Soldat Of Kiith-Sa Hunter. Unlike most clans here, Kiith-Sa is Big. Its not just a one game clan, we have divisions in 5 games right now which are doing very good. Although our requirements are high and we are strict about a few things like uniform colors and name. Our history is being one of the best clans there is. At one point we had about 100 Active members, right now its about 40 or so. In the soldat division we have about 10 active members and more coming. Check out our site ( [URL] ). As a member there are more features that are unlockable. Well if you want to join just E-Mail me at Omorpheushunter@msn.com, Remember you must be willing to download a few things and sign up for a few things. But I will be there to help you and help get you to meet some of the fellow Hunters. I hope you can join us. In your E-mail please put in your E-mail address, name, age, sex, How long have you been playing Soldat, How would you rate yourself in soldat and any more informations you think would help. Thank you for your time.

Omorpheus Hunter
August 7, 2003, 2:01 am
quote:Originally posted by Omorpheus Hunter
Hello, My name is Omorpheus Hunter. I am Archon of Soldat Of Kiith-Sa Hunter. Unlike most clans here, Kiith-Sa is Big. Its not just a one game clan, we have divisions in 5 games right now which are doing very good. Although our requirements are high and we are strict about a few things like uniform colors and name. Our history is being one of the best clans there is. At one point we had about 100 Active members, right now its about 40 or so. In the soldat division we have about 10 active members and more coming. Check out our site ( [URL] ). As a member there are more features that are unlockable. Well if you want to join just E-Mail me at setazhunter@msn.com, Remember you must be willing to download a few things and sign up for a few things. But I will be there to help you and help get you to meet some of the fellow Hunters. I hope you can join us. In your E-mail please put in your E-mail address, name, age, sex, How long have you been playing Soldat, How would you rate yourself in soldat and any more informations you think would help. Thank you for your time.

Kamikaze_Ninja
August 7, 2003, 2:49 am
huh you guys play ragnarok too I did b4 they made pay to play im too lazy to do that lol, and damn you have like what 25 or even 40 idk that's a whole mess of members and yet I've only seen about 9.
OMG I go away for a few mins and three posts pop out of nowhere about the same thing argh...
-Edit-
Sry striker I like playing against them w/knives so much fun hahahahaha *knife to MHX's back* lolz.

liquidis x snake
August 7, 2003, 3:03 am
Good god theres 3 f*cking threads for this.

CbbLe
August 7, 2003, 11:18 am
mmm, recruit 40 Soldat players doesn't make you good, don't recruit too many...the more you recruit = the less good you will get (don't have more than like 12).

Omorpheus Hunter
August 7, 2003, 3:40 pm
The more people you have on your clan. The more fun it is and you will be owning the whole damn game.

R
August 7, 2003, 3:54 pm
umm...no. if you recruit 40 bad players, you will just get owned even more than youre already going to be.

TIR_Blade
August 7, 2003, 4:09 pm
LOL ya like what happened to TIR (lol)

Omorpheus Hunter
August 9, 2003, 1:34 pm
That is why we have such high standards. we don't pick out any noobs. All of the soldat hunter players are at least a 8 out of 10 in playing wise.

TIR_Blade
August 9, 2003, 1:51 pm
In who's standards?

SoldatStriker
August 9, 2003, 10:13 pm
quote:Originally posted by Omorpheus Hunter
The more fun it is and you will be owning the whole damn game.

Honestly, what is this mess? It's a paradox. First Omo comes in all professional-like and gives us a nice little background on a clan we've never heard of(nevermind that a large number of the other games the "clan" has played are non-competitive in nature.), and then starts talking about coming in and "owning the whole damn game" with "fun friends" and superior numbers.

Well, as a long time Soldat player and gamer(and not to mention super hero), I stand in disbelief. I've been playing since the beta and have neither seen or heard of these guys or a Soldat clan with a large number of players ever being successful.

"Our history is being one of the best clans there is." In what? Phantasy Star Online? That's right, the best clans are the ones with the most high level members and items. Ninja, please.

As a moderator, I ask that you stop bumping your post. If anyone's interested in joining; believe me, they will. And if you need to keep your post on the front page at all times, consider the Striker Bribery fund. That way you can reach the 40 player Soldat clan pinnacle.

And another thing, what's with this whole "division" thing? So what, you're saying that Soldat is just another division of a greater plan to own several online games? Since when did such and such infamous clan accomplish anything noteworthy in any game? Sounds to me like you treat Soldat like just some game you throw on the backburner. I really don't know who you're trying to impress.

Bottom line, if you see these guys, shoot them on sight, and shoot to kill. The last thing Soldat needs is more people claiming to be the best, as opposed to serious players and serious clans with real standards and philosophy.

Tha Doggfather
August 9, 2003, 11:03 pm
w00t! go Striker! ;D

fabmanx
August 12, 2003, 9:22 pm
l0l i just read what striker posted, best post ever l0l :)

NightCabbage
August 13, 2003, 1:50 am
lolz

pwned :P

oh, and why did he quote himself in the second post??? lol

Tha Doggfather
August 13, 2003, 2:51 pm
i think that was the same thing as a bump.