( search forums )
Soldat bots.
Soldat Forums - Misc - Forum News and Support
M
August 6, 2003, 7:24 pm
I highly reccomend the bots forum for bots.
It should be a place hwere you can post your own bots, ask how to create a bot or even to ask which map to be waypointed.
I highly decclare to be a mod on this one cause i am one of the Masta waypointers.
Here what forums i want to have in that one..

Bots
You can post you own made bots here.

Bots question
Ask how to create bots here.

Waypoints
Make suggestion which map to be waypointed by {[M]} for free.

Tha Doggfather
August 6, 2003, 8:05 pm
lol, M desperatly wants to be a mod.

M
August 6, 2003, 8:22 pm
OK i will telll the truth.
I WANNE BE A MOD.

DNA.styx
August 6, 2003, 9:13 pm
Is waypointing somthing that would be covered in the mapping forums?

I'll see if enjoyincubus thinks it's worth setting up.

NightCabbage
August 7, 2003, 3:21 am
lol M!

hahahaha

Yeah a lot of people have trouble with bots and waypoints, so a forum called, say...

"Bots and Waypoints" could be made :)

R
August 7, 2003, 3:46 am
wow, there are a lot of people desparate to be a mod nowadays, *COUGH*M and Sauron*COUGH*
lol

-R

liquidis x snake
August 7, 2003, 3:49 am
Hey M, to test your skill and see if you're worthy of a Bot Mod (which includes WAYPOINTING), would you like to WAYPOINT my map ctf_dream? because to be a MOD you have to be HELPFUL, one way is HELPING me WAYPOINT my WAYPOINTLESS map. Heh...

M
August 7, 2003, 6:43 am
Where is the map and i will waypoint it.

liquidis x snake
August 7, 2003, 6:59 am
http://archive.forums.soldat.pl/topic.php?topic_id=6294

M
August 7, 2003, 11:49 am
I made the waypoints. See them in your map post.

Duke33
August 7, 2003, 8:29 pm
Lol. This is funny. Nonethesless, i do want a place to post my bots cos i have some cool ones.

First question on bots: Is there anyway to make them use just one primary weapon? Lets say i wanted a guy to just use HK. I know how to make it so that its his fav weapon, yeah, but how do you make him use it the WHOLE TIME.

sauron_the_deceiver
August 7, 2003, 9:54 pm
Don't think you can Duke ;).

Yeah, I think this is a good idea because last time I tried to post the A Team for Soldat noone knew coz there wasn't a forum for them.

GO MR T!

koil
August 7, 2003, 10:37 pm
http://archive.forums.soldat.pl/topic.php?topic_id=5984
you can post your bots in the modding board, its ok.
btw, i dont see why ppl want to be moderators so much? is it cuz of the rank ' board moderator ' thing? thats all? o.O

Duke33
August 7, 2003, 11:07 pm
Hmmm. Yeah, but most people dont know that. So it would be nice to have a forum called 'Bots' and posted, guess what, BOTS in them.

Btw, people want to be mods just so they can have a)the word 'mod' under their name, b)the added power that it gives you, and c) the added responsiblity, and the feeling of DOING something for the forum and soldat in general. See?

M
August 8, 2003, 9:08 am
THat is only for mods but we need really a bots and waypoints forum. Which i will moderate it.

DNA.styx
August 8, 2003, 6:22 pm
Ok, I think I will add a bots forum into the mapping section to see if it takes off.

I know that creation of bots is more modding but waypointing is needed for any maps submitted.

Being that it's going to be part of the mapping forum, that means I would be wanting enjoyincubus to look after it, unless
1) he can't cope with another forum
or
2) the demand in the forum means we have to make a seperate bot forum section with bot making forum as well as waypointing.

If the latter happens, then I'll re-look at who would be moderator for that forum, I know who's got the skills for the job. :-)

sauron_the_deceiver
August 8, 2003, 7:26 pm
Its either Evolution or N1nj@. But I'm not sure whether Evo left or not...

wormdundee
August 8, 2003, 8:27 pm
evo is gone dude, and lol, evo or ninja? i seriously dont think that would work

Duke33
August 9, 2003, 12:20 am
Definatly not Evo. Think man. He was a bloody idiot who couldnt even waypoint (i remember him saying that on one of his maps). I dont know about ninj@s skills, so beats me. I think that what a mod needs is some common sense and logic, plus some profinicy at the topic of the forum that the're moderating.

M
August 9, 2003, 12:44 pm
Make me a mod. I have been studing waypoints for threee years. And the soldat waypoints about one year.

DNA.styx
August 9, 2003, 1:08 pm
quote:Originally posted by DNA.styx
Ok, I think I will add a bots forum into the mapping section to see if it takes off.

I know that creation of bots is more modding but waypointing is needed for any maps submitted.

Being that it's going to be part of the mapping forum, that means I would be wanting enjoyincubus to look after it, unless
1) he can't cope with another forum
or
2) the demand in the forum means we have to make a seperate bot forum section with bot making forum as well as waypointing.

If the latter happens, then I'll re-look at who would be moderator for that forum, I know who's got the skills for the job. :-)

sauron_the_deceiver
August 9, 2003, 1:49 pm
quote:Originally posted by DNA.styx

We're just discussing here man, just discussing...

DNA.styx
August 9, 2003, 2:03 pm
and I've just posted what's going to be happening :)

sauron_the_deceiver
August 9, 2003, 6:17 pm
Okay, I'll shut up now before you do something I'll regret (ahahaha rofl).

DNA.styx
August 9, 2003, 8:30 pm
good good ;)