( search forums )
team killed in CTF with FF turned off.
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
moysturfurmer
August 10, 2003, 8:49 am
By my 11 year old bro to...[V]
I got the opposing flag ran to my side of the map,jumped over a bump, was one inch away from my teams flag, and was hit by my bros law (the pissy little turd). Seeing FF was turned off nothing bad happened right? Wrong. The blast propelled me downward extremely fast right before my home flag. I died from fall damage 2 cm off the ground!!! My brother then took my flag and took two steps and scored[:-censored][:-censored] Needless to say, I kicked him off the server.

Hercule Poirot
August 10, 2003, 9:15 am
lol gj bro :)

b00stA
August 10, 2003, 1:17 pm
Well, you probably played in realistic mode.
He hit you with the LAW, the explosion pushed you against the ground real fast and then you died ("You killed yourself").

That's what I think about it.. maybe it's a real bug but I doubt that.

moysturfurmer
August 10, 2003, 6:45 pm
I was playing in realistic mode. Thats why I said I died from fall damage. It was still a cheap move

koil
August 10, 2003, 7:03 pm
rofl so we got enjoy's sister and your brother..
wow they can open a clan togather right? jk :p

b00stA
August 11, 2003, 8:46 am
lol, sorry moysturfurmer, I missed the fact that we're in the Soldat Moments section :)

moysturfurmer
August 12, 2003, 1:19 am
no problem b00st,
but I have good news! Me and my brother were playing inf realistic. He was shooting me with his ruger so I took out my Law and shot him. Luckily, he was about 2 mm off the ground so he died. w00t! Later he shot me with his Law when I was right next to him. I was on the ground so he died and I didn't.
*does a jig*

Yin_Starrunner
August 12, 2003, 2:31 am
i hate that, bug.... lol