( search forums )
*Frustration*
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
that fuking sniper
August 11, 2003, 2:21 am
Well this topic is basicly a rant of everything I see in Soldat each and every time I play, things that are just annoying and makes you wonder "how the [:-censored] did it get that bad"?!

Well today after 2 minutes of looking for servers after DNAgames didnt let me join again (sigh), I went into 2Wai server, my other favourite one. In there the teams were 3v1 so I quickly joined the poor guy and it then was 3v2, the score was pretty bad, something like 3-0, and we won since I came in, thats because the guys on the larger team were pitiful noobs that suck so bad they dont have the confidence of joining the smaller team (another sigh). In the following match one of the larger team called me ahacker, his name was Soldier, and he claimed that I aim too good in the air with a barret to be using it legitimately :\ (sigh). Here's when I thought "why is it that the newer players cant even concieve shooting in air"?! After thatmy teammate said that its something thats called skill, and backed me up in this little arguement. And then I explained that I havent seen eny direct cheats or hacks ever since 1.0.5b was gone, all except for map-maker abuse... The outstandingly intelegent Soldier claimed that he has hacks of his own (his kill/death count wasn't too good :\), I told him to show me waht he can do with his "hacks". He told me that he doesnt want to show me, and that he isnt that stupid to use them in a public game... Well then to me it looks like there is no point in even having hacks (although I KNOW he didnt have them) if he wasnt going to use them, so practicly he just defeated himself in his own little arguement that he made... It was then when I thought "Im so [:-censored]ing tired of these CS noobs trying to get some attention"...

After that I quit playing for the day and went to the forums, and saw the "1.1.5 is cracked" topic, and then I thought "oh great, you cant have it without the mandatory dumbass finding the forum every now and then trying to get famous by posting cracks"...

And finally I felt a big wave of frustration and decided to share with you guys :)

Edit: Oh and feel free to put all the anger out in this topic as it is a rant as I said before... post here all the bull[:-censored] your tired of in Soldat.

moysturfurmer
August 11, 2003, 3:02 am
that sort of stuff is generally why I play with people I know.

koil
August 11, 2003, 6:39 am
same thing happend to me too, also in 2wai serv, 2 days ago (i think).
this slogo (forgot his nick) guy called me a bulletproof abuser/god mode user and my fav one, ' spawn chooser '.
well, actually i was more amused then angry. it takes some skill to be called cheater isnt it? :)

moysturfurmer
August 11, 2003, 7:04 am
yeah, the most I could get banned for is using a cheat to suck so bad. [xx(]

that fuking sniper
August 11, 2003, 7:43 am
Its not the skill part thats pissing me off, I mean back in 1.0.5b nobody accused you of cheating, thats because back then everyone knew what a cheater was and what he could do.

Now all these smartasses coming in from games like CS where there is still cheating and is hard to tell the difference between a cheater and a very good player, they just go around accusing people while they didnt actually see or meet a cheater on Soldat before. Plus, he accused me because I shot in the air, I mean [:-censored] thats about the simplest thing to do... Except camping...

eyic
August 11, 2003, 7:49 am
fregin i hate people like the ones u played with i mean heck, i always get owned by the barret (the biggest weakness i have) but i dont go around sayign [:-censored] like "oh ur a cheater" "hack user" "aimbot user" "barret hacker"

its just not right, its my fought for losign against the barret not the barret users fought :D so i dont look forward for accusing peopel for cheating i mean i have no skill compared to the barret and every barret user knows that since they all own me wit the barret (poor me)

b00stA
August 11, 2003, 8:35 am
quote:Originally posted by that fuking sniper
Its not the skill part thats pissing me off, I mean back in 1.0.5b nobody accused you of cheating, thats because back then everyone knew what a cheater was and what he could do.

well, of course there were less accusations about cheating but, believe me, I remember being called a cheater in those days, too.
If someone DID accuse you of cheating you could be completely sure that he's either a newbie or a complete asshole trying to distract you.

quote:Originally posted by that fuking sniper
Now all these smartasses coming in from games like CS where there is still cheating and is hard to tell the difference between a cheater and a very good player, they just go around accusing people while they didnt actually see or meet a cheater on Soldat before. Plus, he accused me because I shot in the air, I mean [:-censored] thats about the simplest thing to do... Except camping...

I guess the best thing to do is to ignore them.. nobody will kick you just because some "Soldier" guy told the admin that TFS is able to SNIPE from MID-AIR! But if you get kicked, then you know that the admin was a newbie, too.
And about all this CS stuff.. I'm glad that I'm not a 13 years old german CS kiddie. And that I never was. Yeh.

morpheus
August 11, 2003, 9:03 am
well, if you think that's bad...

i opened up a server to play a little ctf and here comes this moron barking orders wanting me to change teams...

[=CD=] Papi has joined the game!
[[=CD=] Papi] morph
[Morph - Server Admin] what
[[=CD=] Papi] blue
[[=CD=] Papi] now
[[=CD=] Papi] got it
[Morph - Server Admin] no

at this point the idiot starts nading me, as if it'll make me change

[[=CD=] Papi] GO! YOU STUPID SOB
[=CD=] Papi has been kicked.

now, it's pretty obvious that it's my server, wouldn't you say? at least, to most with a tad bit of intelligence. some people though.....

and the constant yell of "cheater" does get monotonous...

[IMAGE]

juice _ box
August 11, 2003, 3:04 pm
Rofl, nice pic.
i dont argue when some one says im hacking. Just agree with them, so instead of you getting pissed, they do and end up leaving out of pure Frustration. good times.

koil
August 11, 2003, 3:15 pm
hehe rofl i see someone from israel in that pic ;P
(not me)

Yin_Starrunner
August 11, 2003, 3:52 pm
lol, funny pic. if some1 says youre hacking on your own server (or you know the admin for the server that youre on. just say that you are a hacker, and that youre gonna hack into his [:-censored]ty comp and that he had better leave right now... then pretend like youre gonna get his ip address.. lol, youll have him peeing in his pants...

SoldatStriker
August 11, 2003, 4:13 pm
What frustrates me is the number of players who won't even think to consider the minigun as a legitimate weapon. It doesn't make any sense. Some of them take up the Barret or M79 and say that they require more skill, but I say that the Minigun requires so much more.

First of all, there's the enormous amount of pushback firing it gives you. While you can use it to your advantage to boost around, the heavy recoil requires that you get smart about firing it when defending a base. Also, you have to consider that weilding the minigun alone makes you more vulnerable than when using any other weapon. The minigun has the longest reload time, its bullets do the least amount of damage, and it garners the most attention. People can't help but go after the Minigun users as soon as they see them because they know that they can't handle the power. It's practically a walking turret, raining down a shower of bullets onto the opposition, allowing teammates to pick off wounded flag theifs. The Minigun is a team weapon by far, and impractical for duels, but all the same, is a force to be reckoned with in the hands of an expert. ProMinigunner4Life.

Yin_Starrunner
August 11, 2003, 6:40 pm
i agree striker, ppl say its a n00b gun because it doesnt require aim. yeah, right. the only ppl who say mini is a n00b gun are the ppl who never took the time to sit down and use it

Count Newbula
August 12, 2003, 1:50 am
*hands tfs a hug*

jesta
August 13, 2003, 12:14 pm
I thought the mini gun was a 'n00b gun' because it sucks alot but newbs use it because they think it is the most powerfull wepon......

but that's just me.

aheron PL
August 13, 2003, 12:40 pm
hyhy u know noobs are really seeing ppl that survived 2 direct shots from shotgun and a granade :P